guns

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Seems someone has finally connected the dots between mass killers & mental health issues.
A common thread has emerged among the worst mass killings involving firearms in recent US history:
Ft Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim.

Columbine: Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.

Virginia Tech: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff.

Colorado Theater: Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.

Connecticut School Shooter: Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

The Only Other Conservative in Seattle.
Moonbattery

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Seems someone has finally connected the dots between mass killers & mental health issues.
A common thread has emerged among the worst mass killings involving firearms in recent US history:
Ft Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim.

Columbine: Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.

Virginia Tech: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff.

Colorado Theater: Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.

Connecticut School Shooter: Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

The Only Other Conservative in Seattle.
Moonbattery

You didn't leave any out?

over9five

Staff member
Check out the new Arsenal Firearms double barrel .45!!!
Double tap that intruder with one pull of the trigger!

Double-Barrel-Handgun.jpg

over9five

Staff member
It looks like 2 pistols welded together so getting both barrels to fire at exactly the same time would be very tricky.
Nope, it's a one piece slide, single spur double hammer. I guess it has two triggers, but that's because the gun is so wide you need both for left and right hand shooters. Either trigger alone will fire both barrels.
Be fun to try. I'd love to see the group of two at various distances.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Trying to pass the assault weapons ban now. Every gun with a removable clip. Guess my tiger .22 rifle wouldn't even be legal under this wow.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It looks like everything currently owned would be grandfathered in, that's a huge loophole and they haven't even started debating yet. I look for this thing to be so watered down that it will be essentially meaningless.

bbsam

Staff member
Ok just to settle this chapter of the debate here's this gun nuts line up of precautions.

1) the outside of the house is always lit either by the lights that are always on or the motion sensor version.
2) the doors are always locked
3) if at night, the alarm will be on. Nothing fancy but you will set it off coming in.
4) you'll be greeted by two dogs. No killers mind you. Just friendly barkers who's job is to do just that.
5) by the time you get to 4 the odds that 911 has been called are not in your favor.
6) also while the first 4 have been going on a audit of where the three kids are will have gone on and by now they will be accounted for and in one location.
7) a " line in the sand" if you will has been drawn at their location. If you're there for a quick buck , and stay away from that location, then get all you can and leave. You won't be chased. Just watch out for the arriving police. P.s. please take the front room TV. I'm trying to talk the wife into a bigger one.
Now, if your not there for a quick buck and think you have a little fun with the wife or kids, and you decide to cross that line you'll get one and only on warning to GTFO punctuated by a cocking of a 9mm or the racking of a shotgun.
GTFO and you're free to leave and take your chances with previously mentioned cops.
Choose to proceed and you'll be shot dead within two steps. No wounding so you can tell your side of the story or file any lawsuits.
The whole time this has gone on the person with the gun will most likely have been on the line with the 911 dispatcher who's been listening in and they make excellent witnesses.

Is that enough? You won't be killed over a toaster. No Wild West show blaze of guns. You'll just have made a fatal mistake of crossing a line you shouldn't have and died for it.

I won't be killed at all. Not by me taking your toaster or trying to stop someone from taking mine.

bbsam

Staff member
If you're dumb enough to just bang away at the first thing you see then you don't need to extend your bloodline anyway.
Would you say that to someone who had just tragically made that mistake? It's not like it's an uncommon occurrence.

island1fox

bbsam,

Not an uncommon occurrence ??? What is more commom the slaughter going down in all the major cities by gang bangers EVERYDAY killing themselves plus numerous innocent lives or the legal gun owner that mistakes a family member as a thief ??

When will people open their eyes --GUNS --are not the problem ---the breakdown of the family unit, no accountability at home or school --leads to a LIFE of Crime with ILLEGAL GUN POSSESSION and murders !!

Legal gun owners and guns are not the problem --putting MORE restrictions on them is rediculous. Crime and Criminals are the problem --has anyone --Biden or Obama talked about tougher sentencing on crimials with guns ??? How about men that continue to bang out children and not support them ??--Anything Mr. President ??--You keep telling the law abiders about more controls on them and the rich and working man has to take care of the poor and elderly.

Where are some solutions to what is causing POVERTY ???? What are the solutions to deal with the gangs ???:angry: