guns

moreluck

golden ticket member
vmzuao.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Subject: Commentary from a right-wing gun nut
Commentary from Paul R. Beane on KFYO radio on 2013:
Good afternoon, I'm Paul R. Beane and I'm your right wing gun nut.

You know me and fellow gun owners are responsible for all the carnage in our streets and our schools. Never mind that Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my entire collection of firearms. Most of which I have owned since childhood when I saved my pennies and nickels in order to purchase them and each and everyone is in perfect workingorder.

It is the responsible gun owners of today who are being blamed for all the shootings. Obama calls us the right wing gun nuts, clinging to our guns and to our religion.

But lets take a little closer look.

The Fort Hood shooter, a Muslim, and a registered Democrat.

The Virginia Tech shooter, he wrote hate mail to George Bush and his staff and was a registered Democrat.

Aurora Colorado shooter, he was a staff worker on the Obama campaign and took part in Occupy Wall Street. He was a progressive liberal and guess what? A registered Democrat.

The Newtown, Conn shooter hated Christians and was a registered Democrat.

The Columbine high school shooters were too young to vote, but they were Satan worshipers and both of their families were progressive liberals and registered Democrats.

The Boston Bomber-Killers were new citizens but all Muslim all the time. The guns they had were, unlike those of most responsible citizens, unregistered and illegal.

And one more thing, not a single one of these killers were members of the National Rifle Association. So I have got it figured out how to make this country much safer; leave the guns alone and lock up all the Democrats.

I'm Paul R. Beane and that's the way I see it

***didn't find anything on SNOPES about it.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Subject: Commentary from a right-wing gun nut
Commentary from Paul R. Beane on KFYO radio on 2013:
Good afternoon, I'm Paul R. Beane and I'm your right wing gun nut.

You know me and fellow gun owners are responsible for all the carnage in our streets and our schools. Never mind that Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my entire collection of firearms. Most of which I have owned since childhood when I saved my pennies and nickels in order to purchase them and each and everyone is in perfect workingorder.

It is the responsible gun owners of today who are being blamed for all the shootings. Obama calls us the right wing gun nuts, clinging to our guns and to our religion.

But lets take a little closer look.

The Fort Hood shooter, a Muslim, and a registered Democrat.

The Virginia Tech shooter, he wrote hate mail to George Bush and his staff and was a registered Democrat.

Aurora Colorado shooter, he was a staff worker on the Obama campaign and took part in Occupy Wall Street. He was a progressive liberal and guess what? A registered Democrat.

The Newtown, Conn shooter hated Christians and was a registered Democrat.

The Columbine high school shooters were too young to vote, but they were Satan worshipers and both of their families were progressive liberals and registered Democrats.

The Boston Bomber-Killers were new citizens but all Muslim all the time. The guns they had were, unlike those of most responsible citizens, unregistered and illegal.

And one more thing, not a single one of these killers were members of the National Rifle Association. So I have got it figured out how to make this country much safer; leave the guns alone and lock up all the Democrats.

I'm Paul R. Beane and that's the way I see it

***didn't find anything on SNOPES about it.

You shouldn't need snopes for that one, it's pretty ridiculous.

What a tragedy, that could have been avoided if the gun owner had simply used a bit of common sense in regards to securing the weapon from the children. The fact is that kids sometimes (ok a lot of the time) make bad decisions and then something terrible like this happens. It is regrettable. I can't see any law past, present or future that can 100% guarantee this would never happen again.

Nimnim

The Nim

Tragic yes, and I know why you're posting this link. I'd like to ask you to find a link where a responsible gun owner who has locked up their guns has an accident such as this.

Responsible gun ownership doesn't lead to situations such as this. When was the last time you read a news story about a child who was shot by another child that was able to get into the gun safe, load the gun, and then fire it wounding, or worse, another child? Responsible gun owners don't have that happen, and if it does it's no longer an "accident."

bbsam

Staff member
Tragic yes, and I know why you're posting this link. I'd like to ask you to find a link where a responsible gun owner who has locked up their guns has an accident such as this.

Responsible gun ownership doesn't lead to situations such as this. When was the last time you read a news story about a child who was shot by another child that was able to get into the gun safe, load the gun, and then fire it wounding, or worse, another child? Responsible gun owners don't have that happen, and if it does it's no longer an "accident."

Then if the gun owner is not responsible and it is not an accident, should the right to own the guns be permanently forefieted?