guns

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Voluntary, Spontaneous Organization. OMG IT'S ANARCHY!

Shhhhh, Americans might begin to think and realize you can solve problems without the state.

DIY Law Enforcement

Seems to have not helped the crime situation there.

The Grants Pass Daily Courier reported that burglaries were up 50 percent in Grants Pass and 45 percent in the rest of the southern Oregon county in 2012, compared with the previous year. Prosecutions were down 42 percent.

And at the same time, the number of people applying for concealed handgun licenses in Oregon is at an all-time high. Training classes are booked, and in some counties there is a 3 month waiting list just to go in and get fingerprinted at the sherrifs office. Im glad I got my permit 15 years ago.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
And at the same time, the number of people applying for concealed handgun licenses in Oregon is at an all-time high. Training classes are booked, and in some counties there is a 3 month waiting list just to go in and get fingerprinted at the sherrifs office. Im glad I got my permit 15 years ago.

In the meantime, crime has dropped less in Oregon than the nation as a whole. Theft, burglary, assaults and property crime have actually gone up.

Seems like it's just fear tactics, no surprise.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
But this gun thread IS WORTHY of your time. HA! HA! HA! HA!

Who is the real deep thinker here! and Klien likes your posts! HA HA HA HA

:rofl:

Guns in America are of much more concern than some wacky woman in a crazy state. Maybe if you are fooling around, the trial of the whack job might be of concern to you. To me, it matters not. You can't spell crazy without AZ, as you continue to prove.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Guns in America are of much more concern than some wacky woman in a crazy state.

2wbrdk6.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Let's say that in 2016 that the GOP take the WH & Congress .
They basically turn off the gov't spigot .
Now without the gov't money coming in , just where are all these non-working people going to get cash ?
Will there be a spike in the crime rates ?
Will having personal protection be necessary just to survive on a daily basis ?

wkmac

So why didn't this guy use a gun too......oh yeah it's England.

But I thought getting rid of guns would get rid of murder too?

Guess he never got the memo.

bbsam

Staff member

Who said it would get rid of murder? Oh yeah. Nobody. This really is beneath you, wk.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Why is it that every year I hunt migratory birds the law states that I must plug my shotgun to hold no more than 3 shots but if I owned an AK-47 the clip could be limitless?

UPS Lifer

I found this alarming - These cockroaches had enough time to hack someone to death and do a video of it. People standing around everywhere with no police in sight.

The cockroaches had no fear that anyone would stop them because nobody had a firearm either in their home or concealed permit.

I might be wrong but I thought I heard that the cops had to go get firearms from an armory which added to the response time. How ridiculous is that?

I am glad I live in America where police can carry weapons and responsible citizens like sober can carry with a permit.