guns

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Connecticut’s Hartford Courant reports:
Bristol firearms manufacturer PTR Industries is moving to South Carolina, a company executive confirmed Tuesday.
The company — which said two months ago it would be relocating once it found a suitable location — will move to Aynor, S.C., near Myrtle Beach, said John McNamara, vice president of sales at PTR.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I will always live in America.

1y9u7a.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Customer shoots, kills robber at shoe store | www.wsbtv.com

Interesting story about guns and values in our society. People are standing in line for days to be the first to buy some $180 Lebron James shoes. A local pick pocket comes up to rob people in the line, somebody in line decides not to go along with it. Pulls out handgun and kills the robber in self-defense. Fresh blood on the sidewalk, everybody stays in line to buy the shoes. If you look in the background when the camera pans around, you will notice where Hoax got his avatar. The laughing skull is the front door to the Vortex restaurant almost across the street.

bbsam

Staff member
​Now that is a nice looking weapon! Anybody know the make and model?
Its a T/A model 362436 double barrel with an underneath pumper. On the street they are called "Alimony makers" and "man killers". Weak hearted men might want to stick with more familiar weaponry.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
​Now that is a nice looking weapon! Anybody know the make and model?

It's certainly a M-4 variant.

Can't discern the manufacturer.... from the pic.

Standard forward grip.... Standard GI magazine....

Might be some sort of aimpoint sight. Finger.... off the trigger.

The only thing bothering me....She is not "shouldering" the weapon correctly. What are you looking at ??

over9five

Staff member
It's certainly a M-4 variant.

Can't discern the manufacturer.... from the pic.

Standard forward grip.... Standard GI magazine....

Might be some sort of aimpoint sight. Finger.... off the trigger.

The only thing bothering me....She is not "shouldering" the weapon correctly. What are you looking at ??

There's a gun in that picture????