guns

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=2]Mass Kindergartener Gets Detention, Forced To Write Apology Letter For Bringing Lego Gun The Size Of A Quarter To School…[/h]
Legogun-550x235.png

Stop the madness!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
bhos' plan is to take away my weapons and give them to some criminals in the middle east fighting a civil war . I can just imagine how well that will turn out .

klein

Für Meno :)
Have you ever travelled the 101 highway from Cali to Oregon ?
It was soo funny to us , because we just bought fresh fruit just a few miles before hitting the Oregon border.... Sign says "Now entering Oregon, no Californian fruits/ veggies allowed beyond this point" !
Do you think we dumped it ?
Not a chance !
I still think it's soo funny and how odd !

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Have you ever travelled the 101 highway from Cali to Oregon ?
It was soo funny to us , because we just bought fresh fruit just a few miles before hitting the Oregon border.... Sign says "Now entering Oregon, no Californian fruits/ veggies allowed beyond this point" !
Do you think we dumped it ?
Not a chance !
I still think it's soo funny and how odd !
Your post is not funny , but you are odd.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Actually, he wasnt arrested for wearing the NRA shirt, he was arrested for OBSTRUCTION and non COMPLIANCE with a police officer. If the kid had just shut his mouth ( according to the police) he wouldnt have been arrested, but the kid insisted on vocalizing his views on the NRA, and the police finally cuffed him and charged him.

Personally, I applaud the arrest.

Peace

TOS

over9five

Staff member
Actually, he wasnt arrested for wearing the NRA shirt, he was arrested for OBSTRUCTION and non COMPLIANCE with a police officer. If the kid had just shut his mouth ( according to the police) he wouldnt have been arrested, but the kid insisted on vocalizing his views on the NRA, and the police finally cuffed him and charged him.

Peace

TOS

All correct, BUT..... don't you think an adult police officer should have been able to control a child without having to arrest him?

Put the cuffs on him, drag him out, and bring him home to his parents to deal with maybe. Arrest a 14 year old child??? Now the cop looks like an idiot.

oldngray

nowhere special
Ben White points out that nowhere in the arresting officer's petition, does it mention Jared ever making any threats or acting in a violent manner.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

Peace

TOS

So in your opinion, the police should have the power to arrest, handcuff and detain anyone simply for speaking their mind and refusing to shut up?

Would you feel the same way if they had arrested Rosie O'Donnel for wearing a "million mom march" T-shirt?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
All correct, BUT..... don't you think an adult police officer should have been able to control a child without having to arrest him?

Put the cuffs on him, drag him out, and bring him home to his parents to deal with maybe. Arrest a 14 year old child??? Now the cop looks like an idiot.

Yes, I would agree that a normal child would have been able to be controlled by a police officer, but this isnt a "normal" child. This kid went to school with a mission. His parents sent him on that mission. And that mission was to start controversy. That mission included "RANTING" about the second amendment and GUNS. That mission included yelling and screaming. That mission included having this kid involving himself in grown up issues.

In this regard, any police officer would have to arrest the kid as he was NOT going to comply until he made his scene.

Again, I applaud the arrest and hope for an expulsion. Kids like this are usually messed up already by their overzealous gun toting parents. This in itself demonstrates that the kid is probably most likely going to solve his problems with a gun in the future.

His parents are at fault.

Peace

TOS