guns

over9five

Staff member
I'm a big fan of Magpul. My evil AR-15 has their CTR stock, dangerous handgrip, trigger guard, and I have a stack of those horrendous 30 round P-Mags. They just came out with a 40 round P-Mag too, probably next on my shopping list.
My God man, are you going to war?!?!?!?:funny:

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm a big fan of Magpul. My evil AR-15 has their CTR stock, dangerous handgrip, trigger guard, and I have a stack of those horrendous 30 round P-Mags. They just came out with a 40 round P-Mag too, probably next on my shopping list.

40 rounders from other companies can have problems but maybe Magpul's will be better. I have an off brand 40 for my mini-14 that isn't very good.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
40 rounders from other companies can have problems but maybe Magpul's will be better. I have an off brand 40 for my mini-14 that isn't very good.

I have a Mini Thirty and I prefer the factory 20 round magazines. They dont protrude down as far under the gun when shooting from the bench. I also have an "off brand" 40 round mag for mine, it ran 100% for me the one time I used it but it is waaay too big and bulky and hard to load so its currently gathering dust.

oldngray

nowhere special
I agree the 40 protrudes too far so normally use 30's. I don't have a mini 30 but do have an M 14 ( Chinese parts gun - crude but effective and fun to shoot) and the 20 round is perfect for it.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

Magpul has been working on this mag for a couple of years, they were waiting for it to be USMC compliant with one of their new rifles. Mine have always performed flawlessly, they make good stuff. I really admire that the owner is moving his $85 million company out of Colorado after that state's recent gun law changes.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I forgot about my Magpul iPhone5 case too. I lost my phone a couple of weeks ago, I left it on the dash and it bounced out into the street. I was going about 35-40 mph where somebody later found it and called me. I was amazed that somebody returned it and a cheap $13 case protected it like that.

I forgot about my Magpul iPhone5 case too. I lost my phone a couple of weeks ago, I left it on the dash and it bounced out into the street. I was going about 35-40 mph where somebody later found it and called me. I was amazed that somebody returned it and a cheap $13 case protected it like that.

Typical iPhone owner irresponsibly letting his phone fall into others hands. Next time it could have been a child!

Piece

CS

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
...unless you don't know how to use it...

2mpfqyh.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

A closer examination of the photo does reveal that her finger is not on the trigger and it is entirely possible that she is merely trying to use the rifle scope as a spotting scope to look at something, and not understanding that a rifle scope has a lot more eye relief than a telescope or a pair of binoculars. Plus, I cant tell for sure but it loks to me like she is holding an air rifle, not a regular gun.

Upsmule

A closer examination of the photo does reveal that her finger is not on the trigger and it is entirely possible that she is merely trying to use the rifle scope as a spotting scope to look at something, and not understanding that a rifle scope has a lot more eye relief than a telescope or a pair of binoculars. Plus, I cant tell for sure but it loks to me like she is holding an air rifle, not a regular gun.

HA! Thats great.... I have a 30-30 Marlin Winchester my dad gave me when I was 16. Lever action, with a 14 carrot gold trigger I've never fired ever! I also have a scope my mom bought him one year for Christmas back in 1973 from Montgomery Wards I've never had mounted to it.....what say you guys? Throw out the monkey wards scope for a new one? Or keep it totally retro? ha! The scope is still in the plastic and original box!