guns

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
All they have to do is disassemble the magazines and return them to the original owners as "parts". Thats how people have been getting around the CA ban on hi-caps for years...they buy magazine "rebuild kits" with a replacement spring that allows more rounds to be inserted than the original. Once you disassemble a magazine into its four component parts ( floorplate, spring, follower and body) you wind up with a collection of individual items that are all perfectly legal to own.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
2hf1ixj.jpg

island1fox

My relatives in Chicago have imaginary demarcation lines of where they will not cross. They absolutely do not go past a certain street because of the violence and lawless conditions.
What a shame. It takes leadership to fix a problem like this.

Lifer,

Obama and the left have two solutions for this :

1. Ignore

2. Take away guns from Law Abiding American's.

klein

Für Meno :)
You know, if there are more cars, there are more accidents , right ?
Well, if there are more guns - what do you think ?

island1fox

I think we should ban cars !!!
Klein,

That Idiot actor Carey is bad enough --we do not need any more input or apologies from any more outsiders on our Liberties and Freedom.

Worry about your floods and train oil fires --should keep you busy enough --in between selling those saturated fat artery blockers --surprised Canada has not banned them yet.:happy-very:

klein

Für Meno :)
You know what ? I won't get into our natural disasters, that was compared to New Orleans. But we have it mostly all cleaned up and after 10 days, the Calgary Stampede is underway as I type (on schedule). Probobaly wouldn't have been possible in the US.
And we do need to thank some expertise from the US to have this happen. (Disaster relief companies from Texas, South Dakota, and New Orleans, were called in to help). - But, we got it done ! :) And the thousands of volenteers !

You know what ? I won't get into our natural disasters, that was compared to New Orleans. But we have it mostly all cleaned up and after 10 days, the Calgary Stampede is underway as I type (on schedule). Probobaly wouldn't have been possible in the US.
And we do need to thank some expertise from the US to have this happen. (Disaster relief companies from Texas, South Dakota, and New Orleans, were called in to help). - But, we got it done ! :) And the thousands of volenteers !

"Probobaly (your spelling) won't have been possible in the US" yet the Americans came and fixed it for you?

​Any other boo-boos you want us to put a bandaid on?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
klein, that train wreck was not an accident .
Seems someone(s) actually had to manually uncouple those cars .
Me thinks Canada has some serious problems that we need answers for .

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'd like to see them stand next to that lake in mid-winter when the waves ice over the street and they can hold a global warming rally !!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
fn071313a.png

FOX NEWS | JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – Missouri schools will be encouraged to teach first-graders a gun safety course sponsored by the National Rifle Association as a result of legislation signed Friday by Gov. Jay Nixon.
The new law stops short of requiring schools to teach the Eddie Eagle Gunsafe Program. But by putting it in state law, Missouri is providing one of the stronger state-sanctioned endorsements of the NRA-sponsored firearms safety course, which the group says is taught to about 1 million children annually.
The legislation also requires school personnel to participate in an “active shooter and intruder” drill led by law enforcement officers.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Look whats for sale....in CANADA

With nothing but a Posession and Acquisition License....which is available to any law-abiding Canadian for a nominal fee ($60)...you can pick up a brand new SKS plus a 1400-round case of 7.62x39 ammo for $360. Click on the link below to Marstar, a Canadian gun shop, if you dont believe me. Hell, you cant even get a 1K case of ammo for that price here in the States, and SKS rifles themselves run about $400 or so.
The reality of Canadian gun laws is that, in many cases, they are actually more permissive than the ones in states like Illinois or the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia. Hell, Canadians can even buy 25 round magazines for their Ruger 10/22's, which are illegal in California, Colorado, Illinois, Hawaii, New Jersey, Maryland, Massachussets, New York and probably a few more states that I dont have the energy to Google right now. Plus, ammo and primers and reloading equipment are actually in stock and on the shelves for sale in Canada, unlike the empty shelves we are seeing here in the States. Hey Klein...you wanna do me a favor and pick up that SKS and 1400 rounds of ammo at that shop for $400 and meet me at the border? I'll gladly pay you $700 for the whole package!

Marstar Canada - 75 SKS (SKS-75)

Last edited: