guns

over9five

Staff member
Hmm..... I keep having my posts deleted.

I request the mod responsible restore my post about the students defending themselves against the six time felon.

​(You can edit the horrible lib-offending word out of it...)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hmm..... I keep having my posts deleted.

I request the mod responsible restore my post about the students defending themselves against the six time felon.

​(You can edit the horrible lib-offending word out of it...)

That one is on me. I reported the reply to your ******* post because I thought highlighting the word tard and posting the picture of the Special Olympics athlete was offensive. I did not report your post as I didn't feel there was anything wrong with it. Hoke edited both posts, which is well within his right.

Last edited by a moderator:

over9five

Staff member
That one is on me. I reported the reply to your ******* post because I thought highlighting the word tard and posting the picture of the Special Olympics athlete was offensive. I did not report your post as I didn't feel there was anything wrong with it. Hoke edited both posts, which is well within his right.

No prob.
My issue was the deleting of the entire post instead of just editing out the highly offensive word.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I loved my old days at WSU where you could still have your guns in the dorm. Father's weekend was good riding up the elevator with a ringneck in one hand and my model 12 in the other.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I dont have a problem with the word "*******" but posting a picture of a Special Olympics athlete is probably not the most appropriate or sensitive choice, especially if there are BC members who have children or family with Down's.

soberups

Or they could have just gotten an apartment that wasn't owned by the university, where guns were obviously prohibited..... then they wouldn't be in the predicament they're in. It's a stupid policy, that's why they shouldn't have rented there in the first place.

Agreed. Even though the policy is stupid, if the University actually owns the apartment they do have the right to set certain conditions for living there. Sounds like the students should have read their rental agreement a little closer.

over9five

Staff member
Seems to be the SOP.

But really, Tard?
Not one reasonable person on this forum took my post or that word to mean anything about Downs syndrome children. We all know what it means.

When ya got nothing else, you find something to whine to the moderation team about. That gets that post you don't like deleted.

over9five

Staff member
I dont have a problem with the word "*******" but posting a picture of a Special Olympics athlete is probably not the most appropriate or sensitive choice, especially if there are BC members who have children or family with Down's.
Just wanted to be clear, I didn't post that picture.
In fact, I never even saw it, and don't even know who posted it.
Maybe someone could PM me who it was, I'd like to know.

Not one reasonable person on this forum took my post or that word to mean anything about Downs syndrome children. We all know what it means.

When ya got nothing else, you find something to whine to the moderation team about. That gets that post you don't like deleted.

Yea but if you start using that word then others will find other words to use.

It's been a hard fought battle to get them to drop the "Fat" reference when talking about us Feeder drivers.

Johney

Pineapple King
thread direction.jpg
thread direction.jpg

soberups

My definition of "gun control" is hitting what you are aiming at.

Today I aimed at and cleanly hit this bruiser. One shot and I dropped him right where he stood. I spent the afternoon gutting and skinning him, and he is now hanging in the cooler at the local butcher shop waiting to be turned into steaks and pepperoni. He is the biggest deer I have ever gotten, he hung at 120 lbs at the butcher which is huge for the Columbia Blacktail species that live in this area. There will be venison in my freezer this winter!

bbsam

Staff member

I think you are playing stupid but go ahead and explain. What group of the developmentally disabled did you have in mind?