guns

bbsam

Staff member
Posse Comitatus Act. US troops are expressly prohibited by law from participating in domestic law enforcement.
or if deputized as agents of federal law enforcement? And remember, we're talking about defending against a "tyrannical government". By definition they probably aren't going to be too concerned with your protestations of tactics or boundaries.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Would that be your opinion if Washinton viewed an armed NRA convention or Tea Party rally as an insurrection?
Is either one of those groups calling for the violent over throw of the U.S. Government?

See, you just have to think it out a little more than 2 seconds.

Rainman

Its all good.
the people are really dead from real guns with real bullets.
cant get more real than that.
When i was a part timer i worked at the Morgue in Downtown Atlanta and after a month had to quit due to seeing so many shooting victims
People who are up romo hood will find a way to cause havoc and kill, using whatever method they can. You could take away every gun that was ever made, and these people would still find a way to kill. The only difference is that the victims wouldn't have a way to defend themselves. The police aren't going to defend us, they will simply try to find out who did it after the fact. I don't want to stand by helplessly while my wife and daughters are raped and murdered. If someone attacks, I want to be able to defend them.

It's the people who are at fault, not the weapons.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

Rainman

Its all good.
I won't bother posting their quotes. They're all over.
I would like to see quotes about the NRA or the tea party threatening the armed overthrow of our nation. I don't believe this has happened, other than possibly a fee crackpots speaking for themselves.

Rainman

Its all good.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1404001625.852266.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
Exactly. My point exactly. So why do people bring up "defending against a tyrannical government?"

Then again the U.S. troops under the direction of our wonderful politicians don't exactly have a great track record of "winning" wars ever since WWII. I'm not blaming the troops. The politicians are good at getting them started- bringing in a lot of equipment- destroying a lot of infrastructure - puffing out their chests and slowly backing away from the situation (after the US taxpayers have paid to have all the infrastructure rebuilt). If the government waged war against its citizens the way they have other countries the citizens would eventually come out on top.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer