guns

bbsam

Staff member
This fits you to a tee.

14333822.jpg
did 728 say anything about banning anything?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Us Soldiers DID kill unarmed US citizens TWICE,with hardly" extremely good reasons". you wanted examples and they were provided. If it has happened twice it could happen again
You're kind of making the point that everyone should be armed. At least that's how I see it. If given the choice of getting shot while unarmed or having a gun and therefor a chance to defend myself ill take the gun everytime.

Or are you saying that even our military and law enforcement should be unarmed? Because that's just laughable.

bbsam

Staff member
You're kind of making the point that everyone should be armed. At least that's how I see it. If given the choice of getting shot while unarmed or having a gun and therefor a chance to defend myself ill take the gun everytime.

Or are you saying that even our military and law enforcement should be unarmed? Because that's just laughable.
He is refuting the notion that Us Military personnel would never fire on Americans.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The story has ben updated

you guys are killing me here
a point was made that the US Army has never/would never kill unarmed US citizens.
I proved otherwise.
the end

bbsam

Staff member
Which would be a reason to arm ones self. No?
Not really. What are you going to arm yourself with to defend against what the US military has at it's disposal? Defending against the tyrannical government is a farce. If they want to take you out, there's a good chance you'll be dead before you know it.

bbsam

Staff member
The story has ben updated

you guys are killing me here
a point was made that the US Army has never/would never kill unarmed US citizens.
I proved otherwise.
the end
which leads to the logical conclusion that they would have no problem killing armed civilians.

bbsam

Staff member
Wrong. Never fire on unarmed civilans.

Your definition of armed and NY definition are different.
First of all you are wrong and 728 proved it citing Kent State.
Second of all, you claimed that because of your experience in the Army that you knew there would be mutiny before servicemen would fire on other Americans.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
against a drone? Or a Marine sniper? Or a SEAL team? Do you really call that an "option to defend myself"?
Yes. They are not perfect, immortal or in unlimited numbers that it is a no win situation for my family.

You really do go to the maximum crazy on your scenarios.

bbsam

Staff member
I was a soldier in the 80's. If our government ordered us to attack American's or take their weapons, they would face out right mutiny in the military.

No American soldier would attack American civilians unless there was a heck of a good reason.
See?