guns

oldngray

nowhere special
As a matter as fact, that's not what the Second Amendment says.

2nd Amendment says nothing about how many rounds a gun can have so does not restrict them in any way. High capacity magazines did not exist when it was written. It does say we have a right to bear arms which implies we can carry either a single shot muzzleloader or a modern high capacity weapon. Your choice which you prefer.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
2nd Amendment says nothing about how many rounds a gun can have so does not restrict them in any way. High capacity magazines did not exist when it was written. It does say we have a right to bear arms which implies we can carry either a single shot muzzleloader or a modern high capacity weapon. Your choice which you prefer.
Regulation is also mentioned in the Second Amendment. one cannot simply Cherry Pick the parts of the amendment one likes

bbsam

Staff member
That is your interpretation. The Supreme Court, which Constitutionally is given final authority on such matters, sees it differently. Even the most staunchly conservative Supreme Courts have recognized the government right to restrict and regulate (as per the Second Amendment) weaponry available to citizens.

upsgrunt

The only fables I know, are the ones where people have to stock pile guns just to live in a world where they have to fear an army breaking into their home.

For me, I have everything insured for replacement value. GO AHEAD , take everything!!

You'd be doing me a favor.

TOS.

Take everything, huh?
How about your kids life and the raping of your wife while you watched. Would that be a favor to you as well?

upsgrunt

where do you people live that actions like this happen on a frequent basis?

I'm positive it won't happen in my house; can you say the same? There are some sick SOB's out there, and I can't afford the commute to a gated community in California.