guns

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
so you are "suffering" because you cant have a fully automatic Machine Gun,or Grenades,or Claymores?
Yep. And 15 and 30 round magazines for my guns.

The government trusted me with all of the above and more when I was in the military.

And I've done nothing since then to give any reason to lose that trust.

bbsam

Staff member
I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.
That's fine. But I doubt you have the slightest real notion of what "suffering" is if the constitutional restrictions placed on gun ownership fits your definition.

oldngray

nowhere special
Gov. Chris Christie vetoed a gun control bill Wednesday that would have banned ammunition magazines holding more than 10 rounds.
In his veto message, the Republican governor rejected the idea that limiting the number of bullets that guns can hold will put an end to mass shootings, calling it a "simplistic" and "trivial" approach. The bill would have reduced the legal ammunition capacity from 15 to 10 rounds.
http://townhall.com/news/politics-e...e-vetoes-gun-magazine-reduction-bill-n1858405

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
gun.jpg

Rainman

Its all good.
That's fine. But I doubt you have the slightest real notion of what "suffering" is if the constitutional restrictions placed on gun ownership fits your definition.
The constitution doesn't place restrictions on gun ownership. If you can find a place where it does, please enlighten me.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.