guns

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Do you blame them. The liberal democrats have turned California into an anti-business, high taxed, welfare loving and big nanny state, by all big government lovers.
Who'd want to live there?

I have a great life here in california. I pay my fair share and live in a safe neighborhood. Unlike you "freedom fighters" sleeping with guns and peeping out your windows every three minutes.

I have the freedom to go to a store without ever having to have a thought that I might be engaged in some ludicrous gun battle while i pick up a gallon of milk.

For the rest of you, you call that living. I laugh in your faces.

TOS.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
"Champ, a registered sex offender and convicted felon who served time for manslaughter, also has a history of weapons violations."

I guess the moral of this story would be...that criminals dont obey gun laws.

None of this has anything to do with the 2nd Amendment rights of LAW ABIDING people.

He was a convicted felon. By law, he was not allowed to posess a firearm. He did anyway, because thats what criminals do.

The fact that he was a right-wing religious fanatic is irrelevant.

MAKAVELI

None of this has anything to do with the 2nd Amendment rights of LAW ABIDING people.

He was a convicted felon. By law, he was not allowed to posess a firearm. He did anyway, because thats what criminals do.

No, the moral of this story is if the right wing religious fanatics of this country have their way, he could simply walk into any gun store and walk out with an arsenal. No questions asked.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
gun laws.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Chris Christies personal aide was a law abiding second amendment loving person, until she was shot to death by her husband using her pistola.

Its only a matter of time before all law abiding nutballs shoot their own families.

http://www.mcall.com/news/nationwor...-aide-murder-suicide-20140810,0,3219906.story

To you sober, every gun owner is a law abiding victim of the progressive left, yet, all the domestic homocides are caused by your beloved law abiding gun owners.

TOS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Care to guess which (D)s are surrounded by agents carrying fully automatic guns & much much more ?
But we lowly citizens are restricted to only having semi-automatic guns .
Those agents didn't just go to a gun store and buy those guns. They had extensive training and background checks. They also are probably spied on by the government on a regular basis. Not to mention I seriously doubt they are allowed to take those guns home with them. If someone wants to submit to all that then I say they should be able to "have" those guns too.

Last edited:

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Many people could be allowed automatic weapons if they could afford the licensing. It's not cheap, but it can be done. A Syrian terrorist with a backward ball cap and a lighter?? LMFAO

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I have a great life here in california. I pay my fair share and live in a safe neighborhood. Unlike you "freedom fighters" sleeping with guns and peeping out your windows every three minutes.

I have the freedom to go to a store without ever having to have a thought that I might be engaged in some ludicrous gun battle while i pick up a gallon of milk.

For the rest of you, you call that living. I laugh in your faces.

TOS.
Who says you "PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE"? There are always going to be people in need. Government needs to get bigger (and more expensive).
Just last week and assembly woman from San Diego wants to start giving poor women free diapers for their kids. And it passed with all democrat votes.
Face it, your "FAIR SHARE" is going to go up.
WELCOME TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED LIBERAL DEMOCRAT CALIFORNIA.
The only ones who will be left are government employees and welfare recipients.