All Trash No Trailer
toon-luckovich-ed.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
9-Year-Old Girl Kills Shooting Instructor in Machine Gun Accident

Jay Hathaway

knvpkqdgda1o9mgpazrz.jpg

A shooting instructor at a gun range near Las Vegas is dead after being accidentally shot by a 9-year-old girl as he taught her to use an Uzi.

amd5uon70ei1hbfk4iwk.jpg

Young Girl Shoots Her Shooting Instructor in the Head
Authorities in Arizona say that a 9-year-old girl accidentally shot her shooting instructor in the…Read on thewest.gawker.com

Charles Vacca, a 39-year-old instructor at Kingman, Arizona's Bullets and Burgers, suffered "at least one shot to the head," Monday morning, Mohave County sheriffs told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

The sheriff's office said the girl had successfully fired the 9mm machine gun on single-shot mode, but when the weapon was switched to full auto, it recoiled and she lost control. Vacca, who was standing to her left, was hit with "an undetermined number of rounds."

Vacca was airlifted to a Las Vegas Hospital, where he died Monday night.

The Review-Journal notes that fully automatic weapons are a selling point on the Burgers and Bullets website:

"Our guests have the opportunity to fire a wide range of fully automatic machine guns and specialty weapons," the website states. "At our range, you can shoot FULL auto on our machine guns.

"Let 'em Rip!"

The girl and her family were on vacation from New Jersey. The sheriff said no charges will be filed, and the shooting range won't be cited because it's "licensed and legal."

Update: Via BNO News, this is allegedly a partial video of the lesson, not including the fatal accident.

Kudos to the girl and her parents for showing what irresponsible gun owners look like.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
An accident is an accident .
However a crazy democratic voter shooting up a school ,a church , a movie showcase is normal for you .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I hope you really didn't mean that.

I do. The stupidity of guns has reached an absurd point in american history. This incident hopefully shows the gun nuts that children and guns dont mix.

The weaponizing of children goes to accomplish nothing more than to create a future monster who will learn to settle their grievances with guns vs. logic.

I dont grieve for the instructor, the business that provided the opportunity for this to happen nor the childrens parents.

I grieve for the child, who's life is scarred forever, by parents who chose weaponry over reading, coloring, the beach, camping or just being a kid.

Stupid parents = stupid actions.

TOS.

upschuck

I do. The stupidity of guns has reached an absurd point in american history. This incident hopefully shows the gun nuts that children and guns dont mix.

The weaponizing of children goes to accomplish nothing more than to create a future monster who will learn to settle their grievances with guns vs. logic.

I dont grieve for the instructor, the business that provided the opportunity for this to happen nor the childrens parents.

I grieve for the child, who's life is scarred forever, by parents who chose weaponry over reading, coloring, the beach, camping or just being a kid.

Stupid parents = stupid actions.

TOS.
While I don't agree with people's choices, I never wish law abiding people dead.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
While I don't agree with people's choices, I never wish law abiding people dead.

Sometimes, an ugly end is needed to point out the ridiculous nature of peoples addictions.

"AMMOSEXUALS" feel the need to go to a place to shoot machine guns, as if thats going to give them some kind of life lesson.

Then tragedy, when they take a 9 year old girl, who should be playing with american girl dolls, to a shooting range to fire an uzi.

Sounds moronic when you think about it, but morons will still defend the practice.

As I said before, one plus one always equals two.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Drunk cops and elected officials with guns are arrested all the time.

Goes to show the stupidity of alcohol and guns mixing.

Thanks for the share, I think you made my point.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...nes-that-arent-on-the-map-might-surprise-you/

1. Fairbanks borough, AK – 59.1%

2. Tooele County, UT – 59.1%

3. Nez Perce County, ID – 59.0%

4. Armstrong County, PA – 57.6%

5. Rapides Parish, LA – 52.8%

6. Teller County, CO – 52.3%

7. Darlington County, SC – 52.1%

8. Franklin County, VT – 51.7%

9. Randolph County, NC – 51.1%

10. Canyon County, ID – 50.9%

11. Anchorage Municipality, AK – 50.0%

12. Laramie County, WY – 49.6%