guns

Coldworld

My favorite is the guy with the misfiring shotgun .
He looks down the barrel and it goes boom . Slicing part of his hat off .
Or the girl who's 90 lbs trying to shoot a desert eagle magnum 50 Cal handgun and the recoil kicks back and nearly knocked her out...about as bad as the guys sticking firework rockets in their butt and having them misfire ....ridiculous

moreluck

golden ticket member
Another brain dead Democrat who can’t differentiate between legally owned guns and those used by criminals.

Via Free Beacon:

“You have a mayor who hates guns,” new Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser told a crowd at the St. Augustine Catholic Church last Tuesday. The Washington Interfaith Network was gathered at the church to discuss a number of different issues, including the city’s new gun carry law.

“If it was up to me, we wouldn’t have any handguns in the District of Columbia,” the Washington Post quoted the mayor as saying. “I swear to protect the Constitution and what the courts say, but I will do it in the most restrictive way as possible.”

The mayor’s comments came after the D.C. city council finalized changes to its concealed carry law. The city’s latest move included several increased restrictions on where permit holders may carry firearms. Among the restrictions is a ban against the legal carry of firearms in places of worship unless the house of worship specifically states otherwise.

Packmule

I own guns including pistols. And even have a concealed weapons permit. But I have never carried unless I was going to the range. Never felt a need to otherwise. I mainly got the permit because I could. And so I could just toss my guns in my car or pocket or whatever when going to shoot them and not be worried about getting arrested if I put one under the seat or something.
I'm like you, only at the range or hunting. I have a son who is county sheriff deputy who advises "always carry." Keep it concealed, but carry. Says the news reports about one tenth of what really happens out there.
Still haven't figured out how to pack it concealed enough and don't need the grilling when it gets reported in the store.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The four masked men entered Ryan’s Liquor at around 10:30 p.m. on Tuesday, according to the Tulsa World. One of the men, 27-year-old Brian Powell, pulled out a handgun and fired a shot upon entrance and demanded money.

But the store clerk did not comply. Instead, he pulled out a semi-automatic pistol and fired it, hitting and killing Powell , who was on probation for larceny at the time , and 16-year-old Kevin Dobbs.

The two other men involved, 20-year-old Lakeit Thompson , who was connected with 8 other robberies, and 17-year-old George Williamson, who was connected to 3 robberies, fled the scene but were later arrested and charged with a variety of offenses, including armed robbery and felony murder.

I love a story with a happy ending .

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The four masked men entered Ryan’s Liquor at around 10:30 p.m. on Tuesday, according to the Tulsa World. One of the men, 27-year-old Brian Powell, pulled out a handgun and fired a shot upon entrance and demanded money.

But the store clerk did not comply. Instead, he pulled out a semi-automatic pistol and fired it, hitting and killing Powell , who was on probation for larceny at the time , and 16-year-old Kevin Dobbs.

The two other men involved, 20-year-old Lakeit Thompson , who was connected with 8 other robberies, and 17-year-old George Williamson, who was connected to 3 robberies, fled the scene but were later arrested and charged with a variety of offenses, including armed robbery and felony murder.

I love a story with a happy ending .
Society solving its problems without government intervention.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/...ld-daughter-while-showing-off-gun-to-friends/
I hope the little girl is okay. But had a good, armed 10 year old been present.....

There is no fixing this kind of stupid because it is caused by religious worship of guns.
A good, armed 10-- that's asinine. A cherry-picked example of sheer irresponsibility. He probably takes her on ATV rides with no helmet too. Would barley have made it to an article if she was thrown from a vehicle for lack of a seatbelt instead of being shot.