guns

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The surveillance footage, released by the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office on Wednesday, shows Michael Foster, 43, tackling Clarence Daniels from behind as he was walking into a Brandon, Fla. Wal-Mart on Tuesday.

Foster followed Daniels into the store after seeing him exiting his vehicle with a gun holstered under his shirt — which was perfectly legal for the 62-year-old Daniels to do since he holds a concealed weapon license.

Nevertheless, Foster tackled Daniels from behind as he entered the store, and put him in a chokehold before taking him to the ground.

Witnesses said that Foster yelled out that Daniels had a gun. They also said that Daniels yelled out that he had a license for it.

Foster called 911 only after he tackled accosted Daniels.

He was arrested and charged with battery.

moreluck

golden ticket member
28wfngm.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Man Shoots Cars Parked in Shoveled Spaces After Blizzard, Cops Say
Jose Osorio was arrested Friday after witnesses reported he fired multiple shots at two parked cars that were parked in shoveled spaces on a street in Fall River, Massachusetts.
"During the course of the investigation the fact came up that he was observed yelling and banging on doors in the neighborhood about vehicles parked out in the street," said Lt. Ronald Furtado, of the Fall River Police Department. "Additional facts came to light that he had produced a handgun and fired at two of the vehicles."
Furtado said when officers arrived they found Osorio in the area and later found a handgun at his address. Osorio faces multiple charges, including carrying a firearm without a license, carrying a firearm after being convicted of a violent crime and discharging a firearm within 500 feet of a dwelling.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The surveillance footage, released by the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office on Wednesday, shows Michael Foster, 43, tackling Clarence Daniels from behind as he was walking into a Brandon, Fla. Wal-Mart on Tuesday.

Foster followed Daniels into the store after seeing him exiting his vehicle with a gun holstered under his shirt — which was perfectly legal for the 62-year-old Daniels to do since he holds a concealed weapon license.

Nevertheless, Foster tackled Daniels from behind as he entered the store, and put him in a chokehold before taking him to the ground.

Witnesses said that Foster yelled out that Daniels had a gun. They also said that Daniels yelled out that he had a license for it.

Foster called 911 only after he tackled accosted Daniels.

He was arrested and charged with battery.
I'm sure this would have made for a much more lively discussion if you had posted it in the thread about racism.... just sayin'.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I recently purchased a S&W 9mm shield. It is narrow (.94") and makes it easy for a IWB holster. Clip is a single stacker. Had it to the range only once. Going to put some rounds through it before I get my CHL. Was also waiting for my birthday. Licenses are 1/2 price after age 60. Gimme those senior discounts! I'll take em! lol