guns

wayfair

swollen member
I don't disagree, my original quote was correcting the post that said none of the test subjects had shot an actual gun, just air soft.

I couldn't get past 5 min of that video, so I didn't see that person.

The only way to survive that test would be to actually train for it( with helmet and gloves on)

moreluck

golden ticket member
YwVaTpC.jpg

Oh Shoot

Retweeted Chris Ellis (@ChefChrisEllis):

@helwiger60 @HillaryClinton She lost 20,000 rocket launchers and can't keep up with her husband. But guns are the problem.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That Philly mayor that I heard this morning is some piece of work........who elected that jerk? The chief of police seems to be the only official with a brain!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That Philly mayor that I heard this morning is some piece of work........who elected that jerk? The chief of police seems to be the only official with a brain!!
His first official act was to declare his city as a Sanctuary City as a favor for all the muslim support he received . The past mayor at obama request ended that policy .

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1452406255.620391.jpg

Finally got to take my Christmas gift to the range today. Its a Crimson Trace Laserguard that I mounted on my Glock 26. Right out of the box it was dead on and amazingly accurate. It was getting dark, and with the smoke from the rounds I had just fired still in the air I was able to get a picture of the actual beam. As I get older I find that it is getting harder for my eyes to focus as well on the rear sight, so having a laser is really helping me with accuracy.

Overpaid Union Thug

View attachment 65380
Finally got to take my Christmas gift to the range today. Its a Crimson Trace Laserguard that I mounted on my Glock 26. Right out of the box it was dead on and amazingly accurate. It was getting dark, and with the smoke from the rounds I had just fired still in the air I was able to get a picture of the actual beam. As I get older I find that it is getting harder for my eyes to focus as well on the rear sight, so having a laser is really helping me with accuracy.
I'm not a Glock fan but I like the Glock 26. It's a little wider than my M&P Shield but its so concealable. I guess that's why it's called the Baby Glock. I just don't like the prices for Glocks. It's like we are expected to pay more for the privilege of owning one.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
My son got the new smaller glock for Christmas from his girlfriend. I have a 9mm shield. Just put rubber talon grips on mine. makes it easier for my hands to wrap around it.

Overpaid Union Thug

Then buy it online and have it shipped to a local FFL. You'll save tax and markup.

True but Glocks will typically still be more than comparable pistols. Another way to save money is to have a local gun store order it if they don't have it. It'll cost more If they already do. Many charge customers for cost plus a small percentage when they order.
My son got the new smaller glock for Christmas from his girlfriend. I have a 9mm shield. Just put rubber talon grips on mine. makes it easier for my hands to wrap around it.

The Shield is one of the best overall values out there right now.