guns

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I was starting to get concerned about you since the standoff started.

When you hadn't posted for sometime an imagination can run wild.
The standoff is happening clear over on the other side of the state, nowhere near where I live.

I dont support violence, but there are two sides to every story and the ranchers do have some legitimate grievances against the federal government.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
True but Glocks will typically still be more than comparable pistols. Another way to save money is to have a local gun store order it if they don't have it. It'll cost more If they already do. Many charge customers for cost plus a small percentage when they order.

The Shield is one of the best overall values out there right now.
With a +2 extension my Glock 26 holds 13 rounds to the Shield's 7. If I need something smaller/lighter, I carry my Ruger LCR .38 Special. I put a laser on it too.

Overpaid Union Thug

With a +2 extension my Glock 26 holds 13 rounds to the Shield's 7. If I need something smaller/lighter, I carry my Ruger LCR .38 Special. I put a laser on it too.

No extended mags or lasers for me. They make the guns a little bigger and/or bulkier and that takes some of the concealability away. If I wanted higher capacity I'd carry my Taurus PT111 G2 Millennium but its really just my plinker. It is 12+1. I carry in a Stealthgear IWB Holster at 4:00. It's molded specifically for my Shield but the Taurus fits pretty well too if I want to carry it. My dad just got a Ruger LC9 and I must say I was impressed.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
No extended mags or lasers for me. They make the guns a little bigger and/or bulkier and that takes some of the concealability away. If I wanted higher capacity I'd carry my Taurus PT111 G2 Millennium but its really just my plinker. It is 12+1. I carry in a Stealthgear IWB Holster at 4:00. It's molded specifically for my Shield but the Taurus fits pretty well too if I want to carry it. My dad just got a Ruger LC9 and I must say I was impressed.
You're making me drool .
I'm limited to 10 rounds max .

moreluck

golden ticket member
mtP5o5G.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
George Washington (1732-1799) is often credited with saying:

“When a nation mistrusts its citizens with guns it is it sending a clear message. It no longer trusts its citizens because such a government has evil plans.”

Washington never said it. The saying appeared in a pamphlet, The American Wisdom Series, Pamphlet #230: “President George Washington’s Thoughts on Firearms” (2002?) by Joe Spenner. The anti-gun saying is often accompanied with a photo of Dianne Feinstein, a senator from California who frequently sponsors gun control legislation.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"I happen to like the saying and I like attributing it to George.......my choice."

The real problem is that YOU think its your choice, but its really programming by the handlers that control your thoughts.

These made up quotes run rampant with right wing bloggers, and those that READ them and cant decipher for themselves that they are FAKE, are doomed to repeat them out of ignorance, and not thought.

Figure it out.

TOS.