guns

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Thanks to the NRA, none.

But that doesn't stop the Democrats from trying.

Right now, Democrats in California are trying to make magazines that I've owned for 25 years, illegal to possess.

The Democrats just keep trying, and the Republicans, the NRA and the courts keep stopping them.

So far.
Ok well no one cares about California but Californians....
I think the NRA is great, their radical nutjob positions are the perfect counterbalance to the extreme left's radical nutjob positions. I think the balance has worked out pretty well so far.

When it comes to the courts, well that's a horse of a different color.... and a much more complicated discussion.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Ok well no one cares about California but Californians....
I think the NRA is great, their radical nutjob positions are the perfect counterbalance to the extreme left's radical nutjob positions. I think the balance has worked out pretty well so far.

When it comes to the courts, well that's a horse of a different color.... and a much more complicated discussion.
The Democrats care about California and disarming us.

Just like the Democrats care about disarming America.

And surrounding themselves with armed security.

What hypocrites.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just like the Democrats care about disarming America.

And surrounding themselves with armed security.

What hypocrites.
What democrat is proposing armed security not undergo background checks and training?
Seriously I mean it, I'm grateful for nutjobs like you. Thanks for keeping the balance with all the liberal nutjobs. I think you're both idiots, but thanks for balancing each other out.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
What democrat is proposing armed security not undergo background checks and training?
Seriously I mean it, I'm grateful for nutjobs like you. Thanks for keeping the balance with all the liberal nutjobs. I think you're both idiots, but thanks for balancing each other out.
Don't you find it ironic that your Democrats are always trying to ban firearms, make firearms and ammo more expensive, and generally disarm the average American, but don't feel comfortable without hiring people with guns to protect themselves.

I do.

And I have had several background checks and 4 years of military firearms training.

You would be hard pressed to to find anyone more qualified and responsible to own a firearm.

And my right to own firearms are constantly under assault by Democratic hypocrites.

MAKAVELI

Don't you find it ironic that your Democrats are always trying to ban firearms, make firearms and ammo more expensive, and generally disarm the average American, but don't feel comfortable without hiring people with guns to protect themselves.

I do.

And I have had several background checks and 4 years of military firearms training.

You would be hard pressed to to find anyone more qualified and responsible to own a firearm.

And my right to own firearms are constantly under assault by Democratic hypocrites.
I find it ironic that someone as " qualified " as yourself feels that someone with mental health issues, felony background, or people on the no fly list should be able to own guns.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

I do.
Don't you mean YOUR democrats?
I don't live in California, I'm in the SOUTH. We're doing just fine here.
YOUR people are the problem, get YOUR house in order then get back to me.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I find it ironic that someone as " qualified " as yourself feels that someone with mental health issues, felony background, or people on the no fly list should be able to own guns.
Don't worry .
I have made a few calls and now your name is on the no fly list .
You can thank me later .

oldngray

nowhere special
Stop trying to deflect. Paul Ryan chose to turn off C-SPAN's cameras because he doesn't think you deserve to know what is happening in your government. Do you have a comment on that?

When the sit-in started the House went into recess since no business was able to be conducted. And in accordance with the rules of body, when no official business is being conducted, the cameras were shut off. Such rules are in place and followed no matter which party is in the majority, but that didn’t stop the liberal media from painting House Republicans as the villains.
Nets Trumpet Democratic Sit-In, Twist House Rules to Trash Republicans

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Rangel: No Guns For Law-Abiding Constituents But I ‘Deserve–Need’ Police Protection
WASHINGTON — New York Democratic Rep. Charlie Rangel says members of Congress “deserve” and “need” people with firearms protecting them in the U.S. Capitol building, but he does not want law-abiding residents in his own district to be armed for self-protection.

oldngray

nowhere special
CNN Gets Schooled by Guest With Actual Facts on Gun Violence in the U.S.

PRATT: Well, what you failed to point out, Carol, is that the CDC also pursuant to President Obama issuing a decree to have them study this issue, they found that any where from 500,000 to 3 million times a year, guns are being used in self-defense. So that means for every negative tragic use of a firearm --

COSTELLO: Wait a minute. Wait, I just want to point out facts. I don't know what study you're citing, but the CDC has been barred from doing any research on guns.

PRATT: It’s the CDC.The very same statistic.

COSTELLO: Congress won't fund the CDC from funding any gun research on gun violence. So I don't know what--

PRATT: He issued an executive order in January 2013, ordering the CDC, in fact, Slate wrote an article after the CDC published those statistics and Slate is no pro gun magazine, and they pointed out the article was entitled "The surprising findings by the CDC." Certainly they were surprising to people on the left. The fact that 16 to 100 times more often, guns are being used to save lives than to take lives. The president since then seems to have ignored that CDC study.
CNN Gets Schooled by Guest With Actual Facts on Gun Violence in the U.S.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
sit-in.jpg