guns

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
13528897_1098279386876951_8275616669327286734_n.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Nope.

I am for making Islam illegal in the US like it was in 1952.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

So you are not in favor of Constitutional rights then for US citizens. Or only ignoring those that you are not in favor of.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
First Circuit Upholds New Gun Law

A Massachusetts law requiring all handguns to include load indicators and magazine safety disconnects was upheld by the First Circuit Court of Appeals Friday.
The requirements are a de facto ban on all third and fourth generation Glock handguns within the commonwealth, as these models (according to the Massachusetts attorney general) fail to satisfy the law’s requirements.
Several gun dealers and two Second Amendment advocacy groups challenged the law as unconstitutionally vague and violating the the Second Amendment.
The First Circuit’s ruling upholding the Massachusetts law was written by retired U.S. Supreme Court Justice David Souter. Retired Supreme Court justices frequently serve on panels in circuit court cases.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
First Circuit Upholds New Gun Law

A Massachusetts law requiring all handguns to include load indicators and magazine safety disconnects was upheld by the First Circuit Court of Appeals Friday.
The requirements are a de facto ban on all third and fourth generation Glock handguns within the commonwealth, as these models (according to the Massachusetts attorney general) fail to satisfy the law’s requirements.
Several gun dealers and two Second Amendment advocacy groups challenged the law as unconstitutionally vague and violating the the Second Amendment.
The First Circuit’s ruling upholding the Massachusetts law was written by retired U.S. Supreme Court Justice David Souter. Retired Supreme Court justices frequently serve on panels in circuit court cases.

AWESOME NEWS.

But, you can blame Antonin Scalia. In his majority opinion in Heller V. DC, Scalia wrote that the states COULD BAN GUNS OF ALL TYPES, and that CCW wasnt a RIGHT protected under the 2nd amendment.

He did say, you could have a handgun, similiar to the ones used at the time for home protection, but he cautioned that assault weapons were not protected under the 2nd amendment.

There are big changes coming to gun laws and they are working their ways through the courts as we speak.

TOS.

MAKAVELI

Texas Mom Who Killed 2 Daughters Had a 'History of Mental Illness,' Authorities Say
Texas Mom Who Killed 2 Daughters Had a 'History of Mental Illness,' Authorities Say

"It would be horribly tragic if my ability to protect myself or my family were to be taken away, but that's exactly what Democrats are determined to do by banning semi-automatic handguns," shewrote in March, along with an anti-gun control video.

And in January she posted a meme showing a handgun which made fun of President Barack Obama's position on gun control. She captioned it "That's right! #merica."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
AWESOME NEWS.

But, you can blame Antonin Scalia. In his majority opinion in Heller V. DC, Scalia wrote that the states COULD BAN GUNS OF ALL TYPES, and that CCW wasnt a RIGHT protected under the 2nd amendment.

He did say, you could have a handgun, similiar to the ones used at the time for home protection, but he cautioned that assault weapons were not protected under the 2nd amendment.

There are big changes coming to gun laws and they are working their ways through the courts as we speak.

TOS.
Assault weapons is a made up term , by the anti-gun crowd .
I have a few handguns that can do more damage than any assault weapon and I'm licensed to carry them concealed .
As for Massachusetts guns laws the restrictions have been in place before Scalia's decree .
So your point is moot .

Pre-ban Glocks are still available and go for top dollar .

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Too bad this meme, has already been proven FALSE..

George Washington never said those words. They have been edited to say something he didnt say.

Nice try, but your not smart enough to know when you have been duped.

TOS.
How do you prove the George Washington never said something.

You can ask my family on whether I said something, some will say yes, others might say no.

So how was it proven false?