guns

floridays

Yes, really.

(Sigh).

Tell me where I made such an assertion.

In fact, if you want to talk about the Governments' 'hand' in promoting food, look no farther than the meat and dairy industry, both of which are heavily subsidized and promoted by the Government.

Do you think I'm saying there's some sort of Government 'broccoli' conspiracy?

LULZ.

You like the conspiracy stories though, don't you?
Those were your words precisely copied from your post. I'll have to assume you weren't taught about communist governments and their command economies.

floridays

The tangent began when someone posted that violent video games are a source of violence in our culture. I made the point that actually killing animals for fun is likely a larger concern than cartoon simulated violence. Meat is dead animals, if that fact incites you, that's on you. Everything I've posted is a logical conclusion. Humans don't need meat, it's a choice based on taste to eat it, that choice is made for pleasure, killing animals to eat is done for pleasure. If facts and logical conclusions incite you, that's on you.
No incitement but i'm amazed at your stupidity and agenda.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Meat is dead animals, if that fact incites you, that's on you. Everything I've posted is a logical conclusion. Humans don't need autos, it's a choice based on their need to drive for pleasure, killing humans to drive is done for pleasure. If facts and logical conclusions incite you, that's on you.

fixed it for you

Meat is dead animals... So I'm at a restaurant and the food server says...who ordered the, dead animals.. would be just fine with you? smh

How about this... You stop driving and I'll stop eating meat. Or are animals more important than humans?

Sportello

I'm amazed at how incensed people are over @BrownArmy's posts. Even the site owner had to chip in to tear him down.

I have not seen anything inflammatory in his posts. He's a near vegan, good for him. It sure doesn't hurt. It's better for the planet. He's a grown man.

To see trolls here attack him because he has a pet?

Good lord people, attack him for having a cat instead of a dog, that I can understand, but for what he has posted in this tread? smh

It will be fine

fixed it for you

Meat is dead animals... So I'm at a restaurant and the food server says...who ordered the, dead animals.. would be just fine with you? smh

How about this... You stop driving and I'll stop eating meat. Or are animals more important than humans?
Death from driving is an unfortunate side effect. Death for meat production is the intent.

You should ask yourself why we've invented terms like beef and pork. If the server asked if you'd like a slice of dead cow it would be less appetizing. So if the reality of what you consume is unappetizing that should tell you something.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I'm amazed at how incensed people are over @BrownArmy's posts. Even the site owner had to chip in to tear him down.

I have not seen anything inflammatory in his posts. He's a near vegan, good for him. It sure doesn't hurt. It's better for the planet. He's a grown man.

Good lord people, attack him for having a cat instead of a dog, that I can understand, but for what he has posted in this tread? smh

Did not tear anyone down.

You calling out trolls...How cute. If that ain't pot calling the kettle black.

BrownArmy

It’s possible you’re mixing up two different posters...

I actually do have cats, but I’m not the cat-owner you speak of...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That statement stands alone, without any thought or inference to Government involvement.

There is no Government on earth that could tell people what to eat or not to eat, nor should there be, and I made no such assertion.
There is no Government on earth that could tell people what to eat or not to eat, nor should there be, and I made no such assertion.

Really?
LOL
BA obviously doesn't live in NYC.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Everything I've posted is a logical conclusion. Humans don't need meat, it's a choice based on taste to eat it, that choice is made for pleasure, killing animals to eat is done for pleasure. If facts and logical conclusions incite you, that's on you.
:censored2:ed up logic at best but anybody can think things up!
It really takes a creative imagination to come up with that conclusion.