guns

Babagounj

Strength through joy
District Will Suspend Kids Who Leave Class To Protest Florida Shooting - 'We Are Here For An Education And Not A Political Protest'

District Will Suspend Kids Who Leave Class To Protest Florida Shooting – ‘We Are Here For An Education And Not A Political Protest’

I
upload_2018-2-21_19-38-22.jpeg
Texas

newfie

Bump stocks were not used in the February 14 attack in Florida. Nor were they used in the Texas church attack (November 5, 2017), the Alexandria attack (June 14, 2017), the Orlando attack (June 12, 2016), the San Bernardino attack (December 2, 2015), the Umpqua Community College attack (October 1, 2015), the Lafayette movie theater attack (July 23, 2015), the Chattanooga attack (July 16, 2015), the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal attack (Jun 17, 2015), the Santa Barbara attack (May 23, 2014), the Fort Hood attack (April 2, 2014), the D.C. Navy Yard attack (September 16, 2013), the Aurora movie theater attack (July 20, 2012), the Gabby Giffords (January 8, 2011) attack, or the Virginia Tech attack (April 16, 2007), among others.

In fact, the October 1, 2017, Las Vegas attack is the only high profile public attack in which a bump stock was used criminally.

they said do something, so he's doing something.

rod

Retired 23 years
if I lived in florida I'd want my AR15 to protect me from all the drug lords and alligators.

I'd want a 12 gauge shotgun for the druggies and from what I see on Swamp People all it takes to kill a gator is a 22cal. rifle. I'd want an AR-15 too---just because.

newfie

I'd want a 12 gauge shotgun for the druggies and from what I see on Swamp People all it takes to kill a gator is a 22cal. rifle. I'd want an AR-15 too---just because.

either option works , nothing special about an AR15 other then it looks military

newfie

it’s the best military rifle of the last 50 years, that’s not “nothing special”

not sure what military you served in but I never carried an ar15 . I did carry a m16 and the general opinion amongst us was that there were many finer weapons out there including the AK carried by the Russians.

the below comparison has been making its rounds . the only difference between the two rifles is one "looks" military

InHobUx.png

Last edited: