guns

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
back to guns...

Agreed.

33076831_890362754493058_1896594954470293504_n.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Massachusetts ; "Red Flag" bill title changed to "An Act Relative to Firearms".

State House News Service is reporting that the House Ways and Means Committee voted 24-2 to advance the so-called "red flag" bill. Four members did not take a position for or against the bill by "reserving their rights." The committee declined to identify how each member voted.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Has everyone heard of the latest hoax ?
Some liberals are floating around the idea the the gov't should stop funding the NRA and use those funds to pay school teachers more.

Those silly liberals will believe anything.

It will be fine

Has everyone heard of the latest hoax ?
Some liberals are floating around the idea the the gov't should stop funding the NRA and use those funds to pay school teachers more.

Those silly liberals will believe anything.
That sure sounds like a hoax. Where’d you hear it? Breitbart? Or some other right wing hoax peddler?

MAKAVELI

My town has only one school, K-6 , for a total of 172 students.
They need a Superintendent , a Principal , and 34 teachers.
And a budget of $ 4.33M.
Yet our student to teacher ratio is at the state average ; 14:1
14:1 is a wet dream for K-12. Sounds like you are getting your monies worth.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My town has only one school, K-6 , for a total of 172 students.
They need a Superintendent , a Principal , and 34 teachers.
And a budget of $ 4.33M.
Yet our student to teacher ratio is at the state average ; 14:1
I wasn’t the best in math but if your teacher ratio is 14:1 for 172 students, seems to me that y’all have 22 teachers sitting around all day doing nothing. Am I missing something?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Massachusetts ; "Red Flag" bill title changed to "An Act Relative to Firearms".

State House News Service is reporting that the House Ways and Means Committee voted 24-2 to advance the so-called "red flag" bill. Four members did not take a position for or against the bill by "reserving their rights." The committee declined to identify how each member voted.
Here's what the author of this red flag bill had to say on the State House's floor.

“After every mass shooting, people who present a danger to themselves should be separated from their guns,” said Rep. Marjorie Decker (D-Cambridge).

“Do you think it will protect the public? No. Not at all,” said Jim Wallace, president of Gun Owners Action League.
Wallace calls the measure a gun confiscation bill and criticized last-minute cuts to the bill.

Excuse me, what about BEFORE a mass shooting ?

How about some funds for MENTAL HEALTH issues , so that these incidents don't happen?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Here's what the author of this red flag bill had to say on the State House's floor.

“After every mass shooting, people who present a danger to themselves should be separated from their guns,” said Rep. Marjorie Decker (D-Cambridge).

“Do you think it will protect the public? No. Not at all,” said Jim Wallace, president of Gun Owners Action League.
Wallace calls the measure a gun confiscation bill and criticized last-minute cuts to the bill.

Excuse me, what about BEFORE a mass shooting ?

How about some funds for MENTAL HEALTH issues , so that these incidents don't happen?
Just throw money at mental health, that will make the gun debate go away. Lol.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What this law does is strip away my rights to Conceal Carry. Anyone who sees the imprint on a weapon when I CC can call a cop and make a wild claim that I'm a danger to myself and poof , my guns & ammo become property of the state .
No professional evaluation as to my mental status is needed.
This law also does not allow me to ask for a state appointed lawyer as anyone else is entitled too.
All the burden of my innocence becomes my own problem to solve.
After they confiscate my personal property , they will still allow me to operate trucks and other heavy equipment .

Coming soon; anti-gun crowd staking out gun shops to record customers coming & goings so that they can compile a list of who to make claims against.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This bill started out to be about mental health issues ( suicides ) , but has now changed into a gun confiscation bill with all references to suicides removed from it.
And the funny part is that all the measures in it are duplicates of existing laws. So for all the work and time spent on this bill have been worthless.