guns

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
33400431_892493377613329_3662855406901788672_n.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Maybe, just maybe if school shootings were not glorified in the news then there would be less incidents.

BREAKING: Shooting At Middle School In Noblesville, Ind.
CNN reported on-air that one person is injured, yet it is unclear if that same person was shot. The school is reportedly on lockdown.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
View attachment 194713 View attachment 194714 View attachment 194715 View attachment 194716

I saw this on Facebook and it should hit home to a lot of fathers. Pretty deep.
While I don't agree with every single little point he made, he is absolutely right that one of the biggest things a boy needs is to have a good, masculine father in his life. I'm just thankful that by some anomaly I was one of the exceptions and turned out for the better in spite of that not being the case.

MAKAVELI

While I don't agree with every single little point he made, he is absolutely right that one of the biggest things a boy needs is to have a good, masculine father in his life. I'm just thankful that by some anomaly I was one of the exceptions and turned out for the better in spite of that not being the case.
There are more exceptions than you realize. Sometimes it's a single mother, a grandmother, a grandfather, a brother, a sister, an uncle, an aunt, a friend that can make the difference in a child's life.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
There are more exceptions than you realize. Sometimes it's a single mother, a grandmother, a grandfather, a brother, a sister, an uncle, an aunt, a friend that can make the difference in a child's life.
I know that the reasons for the exceptions will vary. I'm just referring to the fact that the cases in themselves are exceptions to the rule.