haller

I've got lots of friends.. I don't need cyber bullies to like me to feel wanted. Lol I have lived and will continue to live a very successful life.. remember, I gave up a 100k job to drive by choice, with the understanding I'm taking a pay cut.. that's how being confident in yourself works.. I'll get back my $$ within the next year.. no sweat off my brow..

mepoi.jpg

wayfair

swollen member
And the other benefit to UPS and our union, I'm not on a route today, but 2 less seniority guys are.. so I get paid to go home.. :) it's beautiful.. drive safe everyone.

you can't grieve people in their packet...

you should know this by now since senior drivers were sitting at home while you were 3.5 hours over allowed

WorknLateHuh

I've got lots of friends.. I don't need cyber bullies to like me to feel wanted. Lol I have lived and will continue to live a very successful life.. remember, I gave up a 100k job to drive by choice, with the understanding I'm taking a pay cut.. that's how being confident in yourself works.. I'll get back my $$ within the next year.. no sweat off my brow..

Please continue justifying your great life to strangers on the internet. It will all be worth while.

proyer

So in talking with a pretty savvy, seemingly pretty smart center manager, told me he believes the main purpose of Orion is so that if the union decides to strike again, they'll have the software in place to just hire off the streets for half of what they pay us, and then tell the union to take a hike eventually.. o asked where he got that from, and he said the next contract top rate FT driver pay will more then likely be cut by $7-$8 an hour unless you're grandfathered in because ups has to make up their losses somewhere. Something about they hardly show profit on shipping now, and they've been buying up other companies just to stay afloat right now.. anyone have any insight on this,?
Such BS, new guy running a route blind today, 30 stops less than regular and he's been out for 12 hrs and has 7 left. All that by running Orion.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

If you're such a bad ass TCD and everyone including yourCM loves you, how come they passed you over and let two lesser seniority guys drive over you?

Could it be your crappy overallowed numbers or your grievances and threats of grievances?

Looks like management doesn't love you as much as you claim.

A "successful " guy doesn't quit years and then come back. That's a guy who doesn't know what he's doing or how to see the bigger picture.

jaker

trolling
You make over $2400...... God you're dumb...

You don't say "I barely make 1500" when you're making $1900.
Not dumb , just choose not to brag like you do

And yes it is 2400 but again who cares about gross the only people who use gross to the outside world is because they want to show off to people

Last edited:

AutoZone

BrownPower
If you're such a bad ass TCD and everyone including yourCM loves you, how come they passed you over and let two lesser seniority guys drive over you?

Could it be your crappy overallowed numbers or your grievances and threats of grievances?

Looks like management doesn't love you as much as you claim.

A "successful " guy doesn't quit years and then come back. That's a guy who doesn't know what he's doing or how to see the bigger picture.
Have a good night bud.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Mannnn, if I told u guys what they paid me 12 1/2 his for yesterday, you'd never believe me.. lolololol. I love this company...

AutoZone

BrownPower
Ran air for 1 1/2 hours.. spent 3 hours going to the rental car place picking up our box trucks for peak.. did a little shuttling, ran some misloads.. and just as I thought they were done with me, had me go help a guy with about 20 ground resi stops... Easiest day thus far... And of course you all know what that means when I run some ground after that easy day!! $$$$$ lol

PT Car Washer

Ran air for 1 1/2 hours.. spent 3 hours going to the rental car place picking up our box trucks for peak.. did a little shuttling, ran some misloads.. and just as I thought they were done with me, had me go help a guy with about 20 ground resi stops... Easiest day thus far... And of course you all know what that means when I run some ground after that easy day!! $$$$$ lol
Friday or Saturday?

AutoZone

BrownPower
I'm still waiting for the hardest part of the job to come like everyone says.. my back, hands and shoulder have actually healed since taking this gig over the past few months.. hub work is definitely more physical....

PT Car Washer

Sounds like the kind of day several of our newest drivers are having. Don't want to lay anyone off this close to Peak. Enjoy it while you can.

AutoZone

BrownPower
They're so cute when they're new.
I'm loving it... I don't have to deal with people anymore.. I just clock in, do my job, and clock out.. I'm so use to kissing ass day in and day out.. it's seriously like a breath of fresh air..

I'm use to 12 hours of working at a dealership dealing with complaining customers that want everything for free... Then breaking my ass for 4 hours in the hub.. with an hour drive to and from work.. all that physical and mental stress mixed with no sleep... To now, 8 hours of sleep.. not dealing with whiney bitches(except when I come on here and Orion has something to say) and my pains have gone away since no more back breaking hub work... It's just great! Good to be new I guess!