burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Oh yea.. they make crazy money.. but in order to get to that point, most companies require you to have managed every department in the store.. and it's virtually impossible these days with the turn around in the car business.. and as soon as your manager finds out your goal is to become their manager, they don't take highly to that.. it's not a good work model

Ohh yeah ups has a lot better work model
Your in way over your head here

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You're also assuming the route is set up correctly.. you fail to realize the area is mostly apartments, and I shet you not, out of 80 deliveries, 75 of them are 3rd/4th floor... Which as you know ups only gives allowance for 2nd floor as an average.. so every 3rd/4th floor I'm already behind... And then all the snaps are off.. building numbers are completely incorrect.. I had two 310 apartments facing each other but one of them actually went off the street behind their building.. how the hell am I suppose to know that? So I knock on their door and the lady was like nope, you're looking for the other 310 over there.. happens all the time she said.. so now I walk up to a 3rd.. then down.. then back up.. and then back down.. 5 minutes gone at one stop that they code a 35 second delivery.. again, I'm just a driver.. it's their job to make sure streets/snaps/ and give better credits for messed up areas... Maybe I wouldn't be so far over allowed... Durrrr... I'm a ups ma ma managerrr.. that's what you sound like frigid...
How old are you?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I know what a GM at a large dealership makes. Not exactly chump change

I have a friend who has been in sales long enough he doesn't even try to sell anymore. His customer base is large enough he just waits for people to come to him now.

And BTW, Jake, I asked two service managers today if they made as much as you claim you did, and they laughed.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Ohh yeah ups has a lot better work model
Your in way over your head here
Paid medical dental and vision.. real vacation time.. 7+1 weeks paid I believe right?? A real retirement, a union, A pension.. stock options... Yea, I'd say that a a much better model then the car business where you get none of that..

AutoZone

BrownPower
I have a friend who has been in sales long enough he doesn't even try to sell anymore. His customer base is large enough he just waits for people to come to him now.

And BTW, Jake, I asked two service managers today if they made as much as you claim you did, and they laughed.
I've shown you all my bank deposits.. how can you possibly think I'm lying??? Lol Jesus dude..

AutoZone

BrownPower

Attachments

• 1478576352549.jpg
    1478576352549.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 144

AutoZone

BrownPower
Lol might want to start going thru your pay stubs and filing some grievances for your money you've been missing if your working that much and not hitting $2400.. lol

jaker

trolling
36x40=1440 alone.. and 54x18= 972... That's definitely over $2400.... Are you not smart enough to do simple math??
I said barely hit 2k yes 2400 is barely , it's only 400 more then 2k which is closer to 2k then 3k

I don't do a lot of rounding up like you do

AutoZone

BrownPower
I said barely hit 2k yes 2400 is barely , it's only 400 more then 2k which is closer to 2k then 3k

I don't do a lot of rounding up like you do
When you say you barely hit $2000, it usually means you fall short of that number.. you should be saying you make almost 2500.. which is considerably more then myself, so im not understanding your original statement that i make almost as much as you with a $7 difference per hour.. you average $2000 more a month then me.. that's $24000 more then me a year.. and you think we make near the same?? That's quite a difference bud..