jaker

trolling
When you say you barely hit $2000, it usually means you fall short of that number.. you should be saying you make almost 2500.. which is considerably more then myself, so im not understanding your original statement that i make almost as much as you with a $7 difference per hour.. you average $2000 more a month then me.. that's $24000 more then me a year.. and you think we make near the same?? That's quite a difference bud..
Well I guess I should've said I barely make over 2k

AutoZone

BrownPower
He's a part time cover driver in the south, 85% of top rate is $29.59.
He's going to be back in the hub making $10 an hour in January, and I'm sure he'll come on here to complain about it before he quits and goes back to selling used cars.
Not likely.. I'm in the fastest growing % center in the hub.. there's 8 fters that took the 22.3 gigs in the hub, there's 7 guys retiring at the end of the year(4 my center and 3 in feeder that guys from my center will be replacing) I'll likely end up back in the hub for a month or 2.. until vacas start hitting.. there's guys with less then a year and a half that I watched this happen to last year... After March they never came back on the hub.. I'll be at a year and a half by the time peak is over.. so we'll see.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not likely.. I'm in the fastest growing % center in the hub.. there's 8 fters that took the 22.3 gigs in the hub, there's 7 guys retiring at the end of the year(4 my center and 3 in feeder that guys from my center will be replacing) I'll likely end up back in the hub for a month or 2.. until vacas start hitting.. there's guys with less then a year and a half that I watched this happen to last year... After March they never came back on the hub.. I'll be at a year and a half by the time peak is over.. so we'll see.
Tldr

AutoZone

BrownPower
And the other benefit to UPS and our union, I'm not on a route today, but 2 less seniority guys are.. so I get paid to go home.. :) it's beautiful.. drive safe everyone.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Paid medical dental and vision.. real vacation time.. 7+1 weeks paid I believe right?? A real retirement, a union, A pension.. stock options... Yea, I'd say that a a much better model then the car business where you get none of that..

And the other benefit to UPS and our union, I'm not on a route today, but 2 less seniority guys are.. so I get paid to go home.. :) it's beautiful.. drive safe everyone.

Wow I guess I'm not the only one who sees through your BS.

You don't get 7+1 weeks. You get 6 and and option in the southern.

You're also not bringing in as much as you say. I'm at full rate and I get 58/59 hours a week because my route has late pick ups and early start time. I can tell you that your numbers are wrong because there is no way you are making what I do at FT top rate.

You're not on a route today and you're filing a grievance on that before you've made your TCD 30 day seniority??? Good luck with that. I see a DQ in the future with yourbad overallowed number.

And how are you hitting 2k or so a week if you're not driving 10-12 hours a day every day??? You're not driving today. There's 10-12 hours less.

I think I can say myself and everyone here has proven you wrong over and over and over again.

Maybe you're the uninformed one here.

jaker

trolling
Jaker.....you got schooled! Numbers, in this case are not your strong suit.
I know what I was doing , I was trying to say that you don't need to brag because everybody definition is different

He was bragging about making to 2k and we know it's not true , I wasn't bragging because I only make 2k

AutoZone

BrownPower
I know what I was doing , I was trying to say that you don't need to brag because everybody definition is different

He was bragging about making to 2k and we know it's not true , I wasn't bragging because I only make 2k
You make over $2400...... God you're dumb...

You don't say "I barely make 1500" when you're making $1900.

upsgrunt

You make over $2400...... God you're dumb...

You don't say "I barely make 1500" when you're making $1900.

You should write a book- "How to make friends and influence people"
How in the world did you ever make it at the dealership with the way you talk to and treat people?

AutoZone

BrownPower
You should write a book- "How to make friends and influence people"
How in the world did you ever make it at the dealership with the way you talk to and treat people?
Truth hurts sometimes.. I've yet to be wrong, and I've proven it.. I'm not here to make friends.. I originally came here looking for advice, and after a few months of sitting back and reading, no one here gives advice to anyone, it's just a shet talking bully forum to make these "old dogs" feel like they're worth something.. news flash, they're not!!!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Truth hurts sometimes.. I've yet to be wrong, and I've proven it.. I'm not here to make friends.. I originally came here looking for advice, and after a few months of sitting back and reading, no one here gives advice to anyone, it's just a shet talking bully forum to make these "old dogs" feel like they're worth something.. news flash, they're not!!!

Sounds to me you finally figured out we don't give a flying leap at a rolling doughnut about you.

Good luck in January when you go back inside. And good luck after you are disqualified if you get to come back out.

AutoZone

BrownPower
I'm pretty certain I haven't made it 30 years by acting the way you are. That's a long time to be by "yourself".
I've got lots of friends.. I don't need cyber bullies to like me to feel wanted. Lol I have lived and will continue to live a very successful life.. remember, I gave up a 100k job to drive by choice, with the understanding I'm taking a pay cut.. that's how being confident in yourself works.. I'll get back my $$ within the next year.. no sweat off my brow..

wayfair

swollen member
No.. I drive 6 days. And I'm usually done by 1-2 on Saturday.. but then I fix the "line up" and park the PCs that the drivers park in the wrong spots when they're done for the day.. so I usually end up with another 3-4 hours just moving cars and closing the building down.. I've not gone over 60.. but I'm sure I will during the heavier peak weeks if needed..

There's over 200 routes in my building and they don't finish parking the PC's until Sunday evening... there is no Sat carwash/porter here