Orion inc.

I like turtles
You act like you never did it.. lol I don't mind it.. that's the difference.. i actually think the job is pretty easy.. for those of you drivers that think this job is so hard, and stressful.. please let me know where.. 4 months in, yet to be as stressed as I was in the car business, and yet to work harder then i was in the hub...
so you think I only get 50-53 hours a week while you're maxed at 6 days a week?? Wrong. I get close to 60 by Friday that they usually cover my last pickup if they see I'll get too close.

And that's outside of peak season rookie.

Anything else you want to claim you know but you're wrong on???

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You my friend are doing just fine putting this pinhead in his place...continue.
Edit:I will ask this, has our superstar signed any of the bid sheets up for the extra work available in the Orlando hub or the "Hub in a box" down the road?

He claims to "max" out during the week but then brags about having to work Saturday parking cars. Which if I'm not mistaken, wouldn't that be paid at his PT inside rate not TCD driver rate if he isn't picking up or delivering grounds??

Maybe @FrigidFTSup would know. If his Sup is paying him the higher rate and shouldn't be, jakey could be fired for stealing if his Sup gets heat about it.

jaker

trolling
I just don't understand why keeps saying he makes more then us , it must really bother him to keep bringing it up

He is probably passed that he won't be at this pay and just wants to troll to make himself feel , but really he is just sitting in his room looking at the target models

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I just don't understand why keeps saying he makes more then us , it must really bother him to keep bringing it up

He is probably passed that he won't be at this pay and just wants to troll to make himself feel , but really he is just sitting in his room looking at the target models
Because he's an idiot that can't do math.

"Hi I'm Jake. I'm a in progression TCD who makes 80% FT top rate and I get 60 hours a week mon through Saturday. I make more than a FT full rate driver who gets 60 hours mon-fri. "

BrownCafe:"no you don't ".

Jake :"uh huh yeah I do".

AutoZone

BrownPower
so you think I only get 50-53 hours a week while you're maxed at 6 days a week?? Wrong. I get close to 60 by Friday that they usually cover my last pickup if they see I'll get too close.

And that's outside of peak season rookie.

Anything else you want to claim you know but you're wrong on???
Post a pay stub..