Orion inc.

I like turtles
I was taking an Orion..
Post a pay stub..

Let's see yours since you're making the claim that you make more as a TCD than a FT full rate driver.

You are avoiding the question.

How do you think you make more if you're at 80% full rate and I'm at 100% full rate?

If you get 60 hours a week let's say.

And I get 60 hours a week pretty much year round.

How does your math equal you making more?

Btw I'm already over 100k at ups for the year so far so what's your year end pay so far for ups?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You first and I will promise I will post mine , because you already admitted I make more then you

He won't because he doesn't know what he is talking about.

He claims to make $44/hr in OT. How he beats a FT full rate driver who works every day and gets OT as well??

He got caught being full of it as usual.

Back first

Let's see yours since you're making the claim that you make more as a TCD than a FT full rate driver.

You are avoiding the question.

How do you think you make more if you're at 80% full rate and I'm at 100% full rate?

If you get 60 hours a week let's say.

And I get 60 hours a week pretty much year round.

How does your math equal you making more?

Btw I'm already over 100k at ups for the year so far so what's your year end pay so far for ups?
Damn 100k. That's a lot of OT. I am only at 80k

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Damn 100k. That's a lot of OT. I am only at 80k
Early start time for early commit deliveries and 730 pick ups which I'm sitting at right now. I also don't take any unpaid days off.
Regular start time , usually off around 6 , take a whole bunch of unpaid days off (at least one a week ) and I am at 76k
Lol I must take like 2 dead Days per week then. Just topped 61k

I take every possible day off I can, call-in twice a week AND go home sick at least once a week and I'm just about to break $4317. All I need is $183 more and I can call in again before the end of the year!

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Regular start time , usually off around 6 , take a whole bunch of unpaid days off (at least one a week ) and I am at 76k
I start at 730 and usually get in at 8 or so with a full lunch. My route has two heavy pick ups that get early delivery commit and 7-730 pick up.

I'm thinking of bidding out into my "retirement " route next bid.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
$44 an hour today... My job, fuel every PC I can find... Lol
Dude, did you really bump your thread after 10 days just to brag?

Man, this ain't FaceySpacey, you don't need to provide status updates every time you crawl out from your unicorn poop covered rock you live under just to brag. Don't you have some seasonal jumpers or anyone from twilight sort to impress?

jaker

trolling
I'm thinking of bidding out into my "retirement " route next bid.
You could retire on my route , that was my plan

I have a small plaza in the morning and nothing but resi after that usually around 130 stops with 6 pickups and all of them can be picked up anytime between 3 and 5 and all of them was on route

Rack em

Made the Podium
When they call and say you want the day off or to run a route blind. It makes it easier. Lol

I'm ready for my own route.
I can't see myself ever bidding a route until I'm older and a "retirement" route comes open for bid. I would get bored doing the same thing every day. Going out blind is pretty fun unless it's a rural route in the snow lol.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I can't see myself ever bidding a route until I'm older and a "retirement" route comes open for bid. I would get bored doing the same thing every day. Going out blind is pretty fun unless it's a rural route in the snow lol.
I always dread going out blind first but it usually ends up being pretty cool seeing new people and new scenery

Rack em

Made the Podium
I always dread going out blind first but it usually ends up being pretty cool seeing new people and new scenery
In town is no sweat because our town isn't very big. But going out blind on a rural route always gets me a little nervous, but as long as I have maps I am good to go. There's only 3 routes in my center I haven't done so I'm close to being done with the "blind" phase.