jaker

trolling
Yes, that's why I showed 3 weeks worth.. lol
And again I never saw it or even know where you posted it , but said since to posted it once it will be easier to do it again

But nope still haven't done it or showed you check yet , I got mine right here waiting for you to post yours and don't steal a drivers check either

AutoZone

BrownPower
Is it hard for you to be so full of BS?

Must make your life even more difficult.
It's so difficult! I'm honestly tired of proving you and the few others wrong.. school yard cyber bullies.. again, in person, not 1 of you would say a word to me cause you'd wake up on the floor.. your all old bitter garbage that hate their jobs and their lives, you all probably cheat on your wives, and they cheat on you cause they know it.. you know where I work, come see me if you think you're as bad ass in person as you think you are protected by a website and a user name..

jaker

trolling
It's so difficult! I'm honestly tired of proving you and the few others wrong.. school yard cyber bullies.. again, in person, not 1 of you would say a word to me cause you'd wake up on the floor.. your all old bitter garbage that hate their jobs and their lives, you all probably cheat on your wives, and they cheat on you cause they know it.. you know where I work, come see me if you think you're as bad ass in person as you think you are protected by a website and a user name..
All I still heard was no check and internet tough guy , don't wussy out now

And I guarantee I would say all this to your face and you wouldn't hit me , but that is besides the fact

Show that check

Orion inc.

I like turtles

You're soooo scary. We all feel sooooo intimidated.

Btw guys that "talk" like you are usually the ones with many inadequacies and very little going on in their lives that is worthwhile.

They usually cry the loudest too when getting confronted in reality.

So basically you're saying you're a little bitch with this rant there Mr tough guy???

oldupsman

I had one 100 miles to first stop, 40 or so stops, maybe 20 pickups and 100 miles back.

I had to be back in nine hours or less because of the amount of air I picked up.

Gravy train.

Hey Cos, just curious. Were you in bad weather country or good weather country? I mean was this Montana or Texas?

AutoZone

BrownPower
So now we're being watched by the customers.. one of my regulars just showed me on the ups app that he was watching me drive around.. make stops.. walk into buildings.. all the way to I got to his place and he was standing outside waiting... He thought it was pretty cool.. I think that's ridiculous..

Johney

So now we're being watched by the customers.. one of my regulars just showed me on the ups app that he was watching me drive around.. make stops.. walk into buildings.. all the way to I got to his place and he was standing outside waiting... He thought it was pretty cool.. I think that's ridiculous..
How exactly are they doing this?