KOG72

I’m full of it
Had a customer come up to my truck while I was delivery a RDL bulkstop.
Told me I had a next day air for him on the truck and he needed it because it was his passport.
He mentioned he could see where I was so he came to grab it from me.
LOL, yes creepy, but turned out to be one less stop I had to go to.
I wish they would all come meet me then I would just walk around the mall eating an ice cream cone

Orion inc.

I like turtles
58.40 hours and they want me to come in tomorrow??? LOL yeaaaaa... No.
60 hour dot rule has been pushed to 70 this week.

You better go in or your center manager will send your TCD ass back to the sort.

See how that works out for you rookie.

@Brownslave688 please inform this rookie how the hours of service work this week and how he better show up tomorrow or he won't be driving part time very much next year.

Last edited:

AutoZone

BrownPower

You better go in or your center manager will send your TCD ass back to the sort.

@Brownslave688 please inform this rookie how the hours of service work this week and how he better show up tomorrow or he won't be driving part time very much next year.
Ohhh... Cause we're off Monday and it allows time for the reset?

AutoZone

BrownPower

In that case, I'll def go in.. I just wasn't going to drive an hour and a half to work an hour and 20 minutes..

AutoZone

BrownPower

Hmmm.. yet another thing you don't know what you're talking about. I spoke with all 3 center managers in my hub.. none of them have ever enforced the 70 hour rule they use on feeders in package car.... I'm enjoying my 3 days off. Have fun working..

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1482595322.045388.jpg

Read part friend

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Then shame on those locals. Id be questioning my BA. But even you know 688 BAs bow down to UPS.
There is NOTHING any local in the country can do about it. It's DOT law.

710 is one of the strongest locals in the country and they went to 70 hours this past week.