AutoZone

BrownPower
How exactly are they doing this?
He showed me his phone.. I guess there's a link to "track route" and it's just like you're maps app.. shows a little dot moving on the map. He was like, "you went to Walgreens earlier right?" I said yes.. he's like, "yea, I watched you pull up to the building and then it showed the dot going into the building". So the tracker obviously is in our diads... As soon as I scanned his package and completed it, the map froze and when he refreshed, the screen went blank and said package delivered.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
He showed me his phone.. I guess there's a link to "track route" and it's just like you're maps app.. shows a little dot moving on the map. He was like, "you went to Walgreens earlier right?" I said yes.. he's like, "yea, I watched you pull up to the building and then it showed the dot going into the building". So the tracker obviously is in our diads... As soon as I scanned his package and completed it, the map froze and when he refreshed, the screen went blank and said package delivered.
I think a customer tracked me down on my lunch break with this thing.
:censored3:ing creepy.

Johney

What's going to happen when they are tracking you and you don't find said package and drive right on by their house? Now they're going to be chasing you poor guys down the street screaming where's my :censored2:! God help you all!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What's going to happen when they are tracking you and you don't find said package and drive right on by their house? Now they're going to be chasing you poor guys down the street screaming where's my :censored2:! God help you all!
I had a COD once were the owner was out of the store and I told the clerks that I would be back later . Later some guy was following me to do the transaction in the middle of the street. Since I was not aware of who he was I told him I'd only do the exchange back at the store.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I think a customer tracked me down on my lunch break with this thing.
:censored3:ing creepy.

Had a customer come up to my truck while I was delivery a RDL bulkstop.
Told me I had a next day air for him on the truck and he needed it because it was his passport.
He mentioned he could see where I was so he came to grab it from me.
LOL, yes creepy, but turned out to be one less stop I had to go to.