SmithBarney

What snakeoil are you talking about? With Orion, it's smooth sailing all the way!

3b44dc9790f11f15e5f7ec4a89175348.jpg
Look at all those left turns, and all those stops being delivered on the left side of vehicle..

SmithBarney

We cant get the packages delivered even when everyone shows up for work.
We have also had 3 on-car sups quit in the last 6 months, and one of them has yet to be replaced because they cant find anyone dumb enough to take the position.
Plus the economy has picked up and there are plenty of jobs out there.
So the idea that they would have the ability to hire, let alone train, enough people to replace us is laughable. I seriously doubt that UPS would even be able to supply them with uniforms.
Location, I'll take the challenge ;)

oldngray

nowhere special
The DOL is traced as if there is a delivery at every house.No normal driver follows it to go down streets with no stops that day. Delivery knowledge is still the best solution. ORION gives an OK solution for someone who has never delivered the area but not the best solution.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Scheduled break at a park?
I think that's what @el blanco referring to...
ORION gives an OK solution for someone who has never delivered the area but not the best solution.

I think that's the main point for when bid drivers take the day or week off.... when I cover drive, I had to follow that trace if the bid driver didn't leave any info/area knowledge about their route

dudebro

Cool story bro

But if you know there’s a problem and I know there’s a problem

Why not fix it instead of kicking the can down the road

Because the company is making money anyway. But 90% "problems" with ORION are known, and fixable, if there's a push to do it.

People don't really think no one can program a computer not to drive past a school at 3PM or deliver commercial after 5 do they? Those are clearly problems with input from the users.

When you look at the overall numbers, every driver isn't beating ORION by 50 miles each day like some say on this forum.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Because the company is making money anyway. But 90% "problems" with ORION are known, and fixable, if there's a push to do it.

People don't really think no one can program a computer not to drive past a school at 3PM or deliver commercial after 5 do they? Those are clearly problems with input from the users.

When you look at the overall numbers, every driver isn't beating ORION by 50 miles each day like some say on this forum.

So until theres in your words (a push to do it) even though we know how to fix it but we’re not going too

Ohh-k makes absolutely no sense

But why would I expect anything else

SMH!!!

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
this is going to be a lot of work for the PDS, corporate is going to start hammering them to actually do map maintenance

just saw the powerpoint, looks amazing AF tbh, the maps are outstanding