Herman Cain

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think you are confused. Maybe you're an Advil, not an anvil. The GOP has lots of anvils (in high places).
You just called this an "Advil". Are you crazy? This is the picture that was posted....

click

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Its definetely an anvil. but it will give you a headache and you could need an advil, although buffered aspirin is still king.

P

pickup

Lets step back a moment and look at the situation in its entirety. These were events that took place over a decade ago. If I dug into your past and pulled out a warning letter you received in the late 90s would you be able to tell me exactly who, when, and why the situation took place on the spot? I thought not. Remember that Herman recused himself from the situation meaning he left the negotiating and the final decision up to the lawyers rather than up to him. He was not apart of any agreement so him not being able to recall a detail from an agreement that he was not a party too from over 12 years ago is perfectly acceptable and only highlights his humanity.

If I were running for President of These Here United States, I would be under the reasonable assumption that anything in my past could come back to haunt me and I would be prepared to deal with things in my past if they were brought up. Surely Cain had some recollection of the events and should have been prepared to answer consistently when the issue arose. If he can't answer consistently, he is either a liar or very very unprepared. Assuming the latter case, do you want someone who is unprepared, to be President???

brett636

If I were running for President of These Here United States, I would be under the reasonable assumption that anything in my past could come back to haunt me and I would be prepared to deal with things in my past if they were brought up. Surely Cain had some recollection of the events and should have been prepared to answer consistently when the issue arose. If he can't answer consistently, he is either a liar or very very unprepared. Assuming the latter case, do you want someone who is unprepared, to be President???

A dead opossum would make a better President than what we have now. Herman's 9-9-9 plan shows he is very prepared to be President as he was the first candidate to have a solid and transparent plan on how to revise our nation's tax code which in itself is a huge burden on both business and consumers. To say Herman is unprepared for the office of the President simply because he can't recall details of an agreement he was not a party of is not a fair criticism to make.

UPS Lifer

You left out the one assumption we all get under our constitution.... innocent until proven guilty. How does an innocent person prepare for false aqusations?

P

pickup

You left out the one assumption we all get under our constitution.... innocent until proven guilty. How does an innocent person prepare for false aqusations?

By knowing the circumstances and details of them not too shortly after , if not before , deciding to run for President and to have consistent answers in response to the questions that could pop up. Just sayin'.

wkmac

He did admit a little later, that he does remember the settlement(s).

He's ready for gov't except he needs to learn the #1 saying that all gov't placeholders (I refused to say leaders for a good reason) learn once they con their way........I mean get elected into office.

I reserve the right to revise and extend my remarks!

The use of makes denial of lies later a bit more palatable to the good people!
:wink2:

BTW: I found More and Brett's response to Pickup a bit like saying,

We don't care if he's an idiot, he's our idiot and he's tons better than their idoit!

Regardless, we get another idiot in the White House either way.

And your point in voting is?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A dead opossum would make a better President than what we have now. Herman's 9-9-9 plan shows he is very prepared to be President as he was the first candidate to have a solid and transparent plan on how to revise our nation's tax code which in itself is a huge burden on both business and consumers. To say Herman is unprepared for the office of the President simply because he can't recall details of an agreement he was not a party of is not a fair criticism to make.

Hey Genius,

Here is your MAN, who YOU believe is qualified to be president. What is it with this man, when its clearly established that he is a puppet of the KOCH brothers and can only say what HE is TOLD to say.

CAIN cannot put a decent thought together unless he reads it first. Listen to this rambling answer that makes no sense whatsoever, but YOU would think he would be a better president than OBAMA.

Give us a break.

Herman Cain Stumbles On Libya Questions (VIDEO) [UPDATED]

Peace.