How's the view???........

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
you folks call that a mountain ??????????

LOL More. I agree, them thar ain't mountains. This is a mountain. Colo 09 097.jpg
Colo 09 097.jpg

NHDRVR

No

No

I was hoping some NH person would come along, but......

IT IS THE WORLD FAMOUS INDIANHEAD NATURAL ROCK FORMATION!!!!!

I used to enjoy the climbers who would put a branch on the 'chin' of the Old Man... There is an area off of 93 north where you look behind a metal cutout of the Old Man and pretend to see it. Doesn't pack the same punch...

over9five

Staff member
I used to enjoy the climbers who would put a branch on the 'chin' of the Old Man... There is an area off of 93 north where you look behind a metal cutout of the Old Man and pretend to see it. Doesn't pack the same punch...

Oh my Gawd, there are soooo many memorial items (kinda like Elvis and Dale Earnhart) up here for the Old Man. Give me a break!!!

helenofcalifornia

Hey, a trip up to New England to see the leaves changing would be nice. Maybe this is a chick trip though now that I think about it. The guys could go to a Patriots game. And isn't there a lot of Indian gaming places up there too. A side trip to Canada could be fit in too. Quebec is beautiful in the fall. I would love to see the Grandma Moses museum again. Lucked into it when I was there last time. Just goes to show, ANYONE can be an artist. New England is just a ton of stuff to do. Though, I wouldn't mind going on a cruise ANYWHERE as my first pick. (Roatan- high today of 88, low of 79) (heavy sigh)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
If only someone would tell me in basic English how to post a picture. Please?
If the picture is on the internet, just copy and paste it in your post. If you have it on your puter, upload them to an album in your user control panel and then paste the code into the post. Is that easy enough, Hellen?

Here's my youngest at the beach today. Ahhhh, vacation!

100_4307.jpg

Last edited:

Big Babooba

Hey, a trip up to New England to see the leaves changing would be nice. Maybe this is a chick trip though now that I think about it. The guys could go to a Patriots game. And isn't there a lot of Indian gaming places up there too. A side trip to Canada could be fit in too. Quebec is beautiful in the fall. I would love to see the Grandma Moses museum again. Lucked into it when I was there last time. Just goes to show, ANYONE can be an artist. New England is just a ton of stuff to do. Though, I wouldn't mind going on a cruise ANYWHERE as my first pick. (Roatan- high today of 88, low of 79) (heavy sigh)
Check this out if you go. http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/nothing-to-do-this-summer.334657/#post757522

UPS Lifer

monsoon10rps50.jpgmonsoon10rps38.jpgmonsoon10rps28.jpgmonsoon10rps37.jpgmonsoon10rps28.jpg

I forgot what the sun looked like until yesterday... 8 days of monsoon with no break.
When you live in a place that gets over 300 days of sunshine a year, this is highly unusual weather!:beach:
BUT it makes for some great monsoon pictures.
monsoon10rps37.jpg
monsoon10rps28.jpg
monsoon10rps50.jpg
monsoon10rps38.jpg

Last edited: