How's the view???........

LOL, I know, and I also dropped my shoulder, but it was still a lot of fun.
As an old coach, I wanted to work on one problem at a time. lol...it's been too long since I swung a bat, it isn't even funny. As an old player, I decided having to wear bi-focal glasses and playing ball did not go hand in hand.
You're right though, it is fun ...regardless of how far it goes.

Cementups

Box Monkey
You must have a route like mine. All of two pickups.:happy-very:

I have 1 1/2. My one is daily that I pick up in trace and he gets stuff almost every day anyway so I'm stopping anyway. My other is a smart pick up, so some days I have to pick it up and some I don't. There are a few days when I pick up more ARS packages than I do regular pick ups.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
10 years old and stiil loves to play Frisbee. That's my boy!!! Hey cement, this thread is closing in on 100k views, who'd of thought?

100_4034.jpg
Though he does get worn out a bit easier these days.

100_4044.jpg
100_4044.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I have 1 1/2. My one is daily that I pick up in trace and he gets stuff almost every day anyway so I'm stopping anyway. My other is a smart pick up, so some days I have to pick it up and some I don't. There are a few days when I pick up more ARS packages than I do regular pick ups.

You do have my route! My first is in trace and my second just went to smart pickup.

P

pickup

rest area on i-87 near plattsburgh, new ork ?

south of plattsburgh, and mabe 20 miles south of peru, new ork which is about 10 miles south of plattsburgh, so that would put it
about 30 miles south of plattsburgh, new ork, shot in the dark, if I am wrong, mabe upstate new ork (the man with over 10,000 posts) can tell me wii I am confused and what I am confusing this picture with.