How's the view???........

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I guess I didn't comment on the road because I was scared yesterday even worse. We took my girlfriend to the train stop on the beach in San Clemente so she could go back to L.A.

There was a mom and 6 kids walking the train tracks......there is a path, but they weren't on it. The mom & five kids left the tracks when they reached the parking lot and were heading to their car.

A small child, probably 3 years old remained on the track and I saw a white light down the tracks. The train was coming ! The bells started clanging and the child jumped so fast off those tracks. It's like, where was that mom? Why did she teach her kids to walk on the tracks? Children learn what they live.
And hopefully mine will hold on to these things and reap all of the healthy benefits.

If you want to ride down to Hobe Sound/Jupiter, I'll give you my BIL's address.
LOL, only if your BIL is willing to cook for my tribe. We get pretty hungry on a bike ride. We stopped at the rib joint at the foot of this bridge and chowed on 2 racks of baby backs and 4 sides, midway through the ride.

Nimnim

The Nim
LOL, only if your BIL is willing to cook for my tribe. We get pretty hungry on a bike ride. We stopped at the rib joint at the foot of this bridge and chowed on 2 racks of baby backs and 4 sides, midway through the ride.

Well now that I know a rough area that you live I could suggest a therapist if you ever decide to bike with the family to Orlando.

Plus 2 racks isn't that much, but the size of the sides can make a difference.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That is one awesome photo Mr Smith!
Is that a blackberry snapshot?

Thanks DS.
Nikon D300s with a Nikkor lens @ 65 mm, f5.6, +4 exposure compensation - 7 shots merged on the computer using Adobe Photoshop CS5 with 3 layers blended to get the same look (as best I can remember) while I was standing there taking the pictures.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Thanks DS.
Nikon D300s with a Nikkor lens @ 65 mm, f5.6, +4 exposure compensation - 7 shots merged on the computer using Adobe Photoshop CS5 with 3 layers blended to get the same look (as best I can remember) while I was standing there taking the pictures.

(Helluva lot of work to do what we used to do with Kodachrome underexposed 2/3 of a stop.:happy2:)

Nice shot, Hoax.

rod

Retired 23 years
Thanks DS.

Come on---admit it. You just took a picture of your new 2011 calendar cover you got at the bank.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's a beautiful picture!!!..Even better than some Hawaiian sunsets I've seen. I know from trying to take sunrise/sunset pictures that the perfect coloration only lasts a few seconds. Good timing!!

Remind me not to show you our San Onofre Nuclear Plant

Remind me not to show you pics of our trip through the badlands of SD.

6403084_50f6e53538_b.jpg
6403084_50f6e53538_b.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
Those are just deer skins. Deer shed their skins once a year like snakes and grow new ones. Nothing to be concerned about. They make great Halloween costumes- just throw one over your head.