How's the view???........

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Um, which is front, and which is back???

DSC_0017.jpg

lovemyupser

I went on a cross country driving trip with my 5 year old daughter. My husband didn't go for 2 reasons, he hates being in the car on trips since he delivers for UPS, the 2nd reason he had to work. On our way out of California to head back to Alabama I got stuck in traffic. Just my luck what I got to look at was the back of a package car. Overall it was a very fun trip. When we were on the freeway, every time we past a FedEx truck my daughter would give the driver a thumbs down and tell me that they are stealing her daddy's customers. I think it is so cute the things kids say. We stopped at a truck stop and she saw a Fed Ex truck and asked if she could tell the driver to stop stealing UPS customers and I told her no not today. Here was our wonderful view while in traffic.

DSCN1033.JPG
DSCN1033.JPG

lovemyupser

Oh I forgot this one. This was when we were leaving on our trip. This UPS plane was leaving our local airport. My daughter thought it was the coolest thing. She asked me to take a picture of the plane. Doing 70 while driving is not an easy thing. Since I am a photography student I have mastered how to take pictures while driving.

DSCN0760.JPG
DSCN0760.JPG

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I went on a cross country driving trip with my 5 year old daughter. My husband didn't go for 2 reasons, he hates being in the car on trips since he delivers for UPS, the 2nd reason he had to work. On our way out of California to head back to Alabama I got stuck in traffic. Just my luck what I got to look at was the back of a package car. Overall it was a very fun trip. When we were on the freeway, every time we past a FedEx truck my daughter would give the driver a thumbs down and tell me that they are stealing her daddy's customers. I think it is so cute the things kids say. We stopped at a truck stop and she saw a Fed Ex truck and asked if she could tell the driver to stop stealing UPS customers and I told her no not today. Here was our wonderful view while in traffic.

View attachment 5104

Stay back and see it all?

Avoid billboards?

Leave yourself an out?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

View attachment 5104

I see the door is not chained. I chain mine when I'm on the highway.

DS

Fenderbender
Y'all might think I'm crazy,but I took advantage of a new promotion going on at Honda here.I love the civic so much,I traded up to yet another one.This one has:

2011 Civic Sedan SE

16" aluminum-alloy wheels
60/40 split fold-down rear seatback
Body-coloured heated folding power side mirrors
Leather-wrapped steering wheel
Exterior temperature indicator
Power moonroof with tilt feature
USB device connector

To me,this is luxury:happy-very: