How's the view???........

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Um, which is front, and which is back???

DSC_0017.jpg

Nice picture Steve.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Stugs, is it ever cloudy where you live? I was outside grilling tonight and it was snowing. It's almost April for Gods sake. My son is in Florida for spring break. He rented a wave runner and Dolphins were swimming alongside. How cool is that.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Spring is here......and the coyotes must be lazy because we are seeing baby bunnies darting and zig-zagging everywhere. I opened the garage door and the noise of it flushed out a few bunnies from the hedges....gosh they are fast!

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Being a self taught amateur photog, I sometimes like to enter photo contests. I don't really have the skills to win, but I like to participate. The deadline for the latest contest is the 1st of next month. Before I send in my entry, I would like my BC friends to critique it for me.

WARNING: This photo contains a gratuitous "beaver shot" and may offend some members.

I have titled this work, "My Wrinkled Nut Sack".

Please give me your honest opinions.

Dizzee

moreluck

golden ticket member
Being a self taught amateur photog, I sometimes like to enter photo contests. I don't really have the skills to win, but I like to participate. The deadline for the latest contest is the 1st of next month. Before I send in my entry, I would like my BC friends to critique it for me.

WARNING: This photo contains a gratuitous "beaver shot" and may offend some members.

I have titled this work, "My Wrinkled Nut Sack".

Please give me your honest opinions.

Dizzee
Genius, simply genius !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I had just mentioned the bunnies all over the place and on this morning's drive to the store, there was a huge deer killed in the road. It's a very populous area with a golf course. He must've come up from the golf course and tried darting across the road. Poor thing. The deer are around, but they don't usually wander into the neighborhoods.

satellitedriver

I had just mentioned the bunnies all over the place and on this morning's drive to the store, there was a huge deer killed in the road. It's a very populous area with a golf course. He must've come up from the golf course and tried darting across the road. Poor thing. The deer are around, but they don't usually wander into the neighborhoods.
Deer play golf?