How's the view???........

bigbrownhen

I hope no one was in there when it tipped. I have seen this happen a few times over the years at other trucking companies ,usually a forklift in the nose of the trailer. I used to load a few trailers. I always hated driving forklifts into them for this very reason.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
SPRING BREAK!!!

DSC_0394.JPG

DSC_0576.JPG

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
That is one mean looking sky !!
A lot of fronts roll through this time of year. Fronts are usually accompanied by Tornado's, Hail and such. It rained heavily, shortly after I took this picture. The front brought cooler temps, upper 60's, mid 70's, throughout the remainder of yesterday and today. When I rode my bike to work, I rode against the wind, hoping to catch the wind on the way home. The storm shifted the wind to the opposite direction, but by evening it had shifted back to the north and east, which helped me to sail home.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Good ... my daughter and family are vacationing at Disneyworld.
We just spent last week at disney, Hoax. Go check my blog out for the details. BTW, my whole world is Disney, at this point. I picked the girls up at 5pm, lounged by the pool, did food shopping, cooked, made dessert with the girls, hung out and tucked them into bed tonight. This is exactly the life I wanted, and though there is a missing piece to our puzzle, we're doing pretty good.