How's the view???........

moreluck

golden ticket member
Totally screwing up stuff. For some reason I can't edit my posts. Maybe someone will come along and fix it. I slapped my text in the middle of Hoaxs quote.:ashamed:
Yeah, I thought we had like 15 mins. to edit....today I got a message that says I only have one minute.....shoot, it takes a minute for me to read my posted post.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Yeah, I didn't know if it was an issue with me just joining or not. Tried adding an avatar and I can't even mess with my own profile. I guess something's screwy in general.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
002.jpg

Jug lined cats

70aaf6fe.jpg

Lake Lanier, Ga some of the best striper fishing in the country.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Jackburton....reminds me of the catfish we used to catch on little old Lake Mission Viejo. It's a manmade recreational lake, but it had "grandaddy" size bottom feeders. They were fun to catch, but we just threw them back........don't like eating fish, just catching them.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Yeah, Lanier is also man made, they flooded the hooch and built Buford dam. Water wars with Alabama and Florida were all in the news over this lake reservoir. As far as the cats are concerned, anything less then 5 lbs we eat. Stocked striped bass in Lanier is where the fun is as we don't eat those.

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Seatbelt.jpg

Here is one for Soberups.:ohmy:I found this in my trashcan under my seat along with my old seatbelt this morning. They installed telematics in my package car Thursday night. I made some extra overtime today.
Seatbelt.jpg

Last edited: