How's the view???........

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Thanks Diz....I was telling my granddaughter and was trying to show her the picture and couldn't find it.

Why, just curious?

Oh, and btw, more, you'd be proud of me. Today I pushed my cart back up to the store, and grabbed 2 more on the way. I always think of you when I take my cart back to the store, or put it in the cart holder.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Another pretty scene from my route....
green field.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I try to take pictures of our gorgeous sunrises...all pink & orangey...and the pictures never come out looking like what my eyes saw.
Here's a sunset for ya, more. Hey, here's a tip for taking pictures. Depress the picture taking button half way, till the crosshairs turn green, then push all the way, to complete the shot. This lets the camera adjust to the proper setting, when the camera is in the auto setting. Let me know if this changes things for you. BTW, this also helps when taking an action shot. You'll get way less of a delay this way.

I took this one on my bike ride home one day. I NEVER stop, while riding my bike (except for traffic lights and congestion), but I couldn't resist this setting sun.

100_6289.jpg

menotyou

bella amicizia
Here's a sunset for ya, more. Hey, here's a tip for taking pictures. Depress the picture taking button half way, till the crosshairs turn green, then push all the way, to complete the shot. This lets the camera adjust to the proper setting, when the camera is in the auto setting. Let me know if this changes things for you. BTW, this also helps when taking an action shot. You'll get way less of a delay this way.

I took this one on my bike ride home one day. I NEVER stop, while riding my bike (except for traffic lights and congestion), but I couldn't resist this setting sun.

100_6289.jpg

That is a beautiful shot!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I got this from my father-in-law today when we went to visit. He pulled out an old photo album from when he worked for a NASA contractor, this was dated 1961. He used to help design early rocket guidance systems. He had a photo of him getting a $75 check for a part he designed................that was a week's paycheck back then. He quit this company after he found out their apartment was bugged, this was top secret stuff back then.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I thought that was a pic of the Telematics server.

In a way, my father-in-law worked with telematics. This was inside the nosecone of a Nike-Apache rocket, he designed the instruments that measured stuff. I just thought it was neat early NASA tech stuff.Hal10.jpg
Hal10.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
In a way, my father-in-law worked with telematics. This was inside the nosecone of a Nike-Apache rocket, he designed the instruments that measured stuff. I just thought it was neat early NASA tech stuff.
Scratch,that looks like the basic workings of a toyota corolla
minus the optional spoiler:wink2:

Don't get me wrong I think its amazing how we've learned from people like your
father in law.

over9five

Staff member
Carnival Victory last Monday in St Thomas from Paradise Point. (Where we had waaaaaay too many Bushwackers. Lucky we found our way back...)