How's the view???........

bigbrownhen

Steve, try keeping a small spray bottle of the windshield wash that has bug remover in it. I think it's orange. It will take those little bug guts off better than the blue stuff they put in the truck. When the windshield gets really bad just a few sprays will clear the view. I can't stand a dirty windshield, and its a hazard if the sun hits it just right, you can't see. Buying it myself is better than an accident later.

I like the lunch spot too, but is there alot of traffic noise from the highway above? I try and find a shade tree, but there are very few on my route that I can get my truck under at lunch time. Funny how we know where the shade is at certain times of the day, so we know where to eat and sort the load in relative comfort when it gets hot.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Here's where I took lunch, the past 2 days. Shadiest area on the route, and the views not bad, either.

0518111441-00.jpg

0518111541-00.jpg

Another View, check out the huge fire in the background. Oh, yeah, see how dirty the front of the pkg is? It's lovebug season, here in Florida. I'll take a closeup, next time.

0518111544-00.jpg

I don't remember ever seeing a truck front end like that. Does it come with an accent?:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I don't remember ever seeing a truck front end like that. Does it come with an accent?:wink2:
OUI! LOL I think they're just the newer version of the same old ****, LOL, though this one sure does haul butt. I can actually flip someone off and call them bad names, without them even being able to get the car number, :wink2:, (aimed at unbelieving Upstate)

Steve, try keeping a small spray bottle of the windshield wash that has bug remover in it. I think it's orange. It will take those little bug guts off better than the blue stuff they put in the truck. When the windshield gets really bad just a few sprays will clear the view. I can't stand a dirty windshield, and its a hazard if the sun hits it just right, you can't see. Buying it myself is better than an accident later.

I like the lunch spot too, but is there alot of traffic noise from the highway above? I try and find a shade tree, but there are very few on my route that I can get my truck under at lunch time. Funny how we know where the shade is at certain times of the day, so we know where to eat and sort the load in relative comfort when it gets hot.
The traffic noise isn't bad, actually, because I'm way below the highway (Interstate 95). I went to the same spot today for my hour and fell asleep for like 1/2 hour. A boy could get used to this.

STUG-
considering your past issues with the company, I'd be concerned whether that boat had super supes with video on board.
No worries trick, the boats that cruise through here are well out of reach of supes, even supes on a mission. I'll post some pictures of those, next time.