How's the view???........

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
That sounds like it'd involve being in the sun. Not my cup'o tea really. Then again I'm doubtful I was even included anyways.
All are welcome, run into the light. (That's a quote from Poltergeist, btw). Nim, when I met the people who took the last Brown Cafe cruise, it was evening, and we still had a blast. Aside from that, I would provide sunscreen, umbrella's and even beach chair's, if necessary. Come on, let's do this. We can make it a huge beach party!

Nimnim

The Nim
All are welcome, run into the light. (That's a quote from Poltergeist, btw). Nim, when I met the people who took the last Brown Cafe cruise, it was evening, and we still had a blast. Aside from that, I would provide sunscreen, umbrella's and even beach chair's, if necessary. Come on, let's do this. We can make it a huge beach party!

I'll certainly consider it, give me a date (preferably a Saturday since it's the most flexible for me) and I'll see what I can do.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
hmmm... maybe we could do a meet up the day before or after a bc group cruise?

I'm always looking for an excuse to go on another cruise...

Nimnim

The Nim

I'm always looking for an excuse to meet new people and make a fool of myself, even sober, and this could be a good opportunity.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

You may have something here. Those that don't want to/can't make the cruise, could perhaps met up with those that are going on the cruise.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Real men drink from the bottle!!!!

bottle.jpg
bottle.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You are looking at one of those "do it yourself" coolant flushing kits. The hose is the main coolant line that you cut and then splice in the threaded fitting using the hose clamps. You thread a hose onto the fitting, open the drain valve at the bottom of the radiator, turn on the water, and start the engine. This flushes all of the old coolant out of the nooks and crannies in the engine block.

over9five

Staff member
You are looking at one of those "do it yourself" coolant flushing kits. The hose is the main coolant line that you cut and then splice in the threaded fitting using the hose clamps. You thread a hose onto the fitting, open the drain valve at the bottom of the radiator, turn on the water, and start the engine. This flushes all of the old coolant out of the nooks and crannies in the engine block.
Bingo!

soberups

I will be spending the 4-day weekend parked on my arse. Had another ingrown toenail yanked and cauterized yesterday, so all of the yard work and other chores I had planned on doing this weekend got put on hold. I get to peel off the bandage and clean it in another hour:sad-very:. Pics to follow.:sick: Thank God for Vicodin!
toe.jpg

bigbrownhen

Sober, try trimming the nails straight across instead of an angle. Hubby has the same problem, it was a little challenging at times to grow them out, but now he hardly ever has an ingrown. That looks very painful. Hope you feel better soon.

soberups

Sober,
You have toenail fungus, also.
The nail on the big toe shows signs.

I had that nail removed and cauterized 4 years ago, what you see is scar tissue.

And in the interest of compassion and humanity, I will not be posting any pictures of the nail I just had removed (unless you PM me and really wanna see gross stuff).:sick:

I have had several people suggest that I get a pedicure. There is a place on my route that does them, but the last time I went in there I saw a bunch of wealthy white women sitting in up in the tall chairs and talking to each other or using their iphones while their feet were being worked on by Asian women who were bowed down on the floor in front of them wearing gauze masks. Intellectually, I know that the Asian women owned the business and freely chose to do the work (and were probably making good $$ at it) and there was nothing inherently racist about what was going on, but it still really bothered me. And I dont want to inflict my nasty feet on anyone unless they have a medical degree.