How's the view???........

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Aren't you larger than Shaq? Does that have to do with your toe problems?

Im 6'-1 and 245 lbs so Shaq has a foot and about 90 pounds on me.

A little over a year ago I was 6'-1 and 300 lbs. My right foot was killing me and my foot doc diagnosed a stress fracture, probably from getting in and out of a package car 150+ times a day for 23 years. Instead of filing a workmans comp claim.... I went on a diet. My goal was to lose a pound a week for a year. I was successful, and my feet dont hurt any more but I still have nasty-ass toenail issues.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
A bunch of us went on a ride yesterday and it was the most miserable day we've had on the bike. The wind was so bad that we cut the ride short. We were exhausted.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Couldn't see nothin but tumbleweeds blowing across the highway. Got hit by 1. Hurts like hell when you get hit by 1 that is moving at 20mph crosswise. My sunglasses were a casualty of the wind. :dissapointed: Brand new Ray Bans.

This may sound silly, but what are Tumbleweeds? I remember hearing about them in connection with the Great Depression.
Never thought they would hurt you. Jeez. Sounds yucky! And you lost your Ray-Bans!! :sad-very:

(mine are style #RB3190. Got the mirror tint, too. Queer, I know. But, whatever. I like them. Didn't like the cost, though.:surprised: prescription. :biting:)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
That is wild! Thank you.:happy-very: Who knew they actually look like that alive.
They do, and the stickers are just as sharp when they are alive as they are when they die. Because they are basically round balls, when the winds catch them they can move really fast. They are dangerous to motorcycle riders because of their size.

fethrs

Tumbleweeds are weeds. Not trying to be a smart ass. They can get very large, I've seen them as big as 4 or 5 feet. They are covered in little stickers that are very sharp. They are very insidious and once started root very deep and are very difficult to get rid of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumbleweed

Dilli, I've had those suckers stuck under my car/truck and they are very hard to remove.

Hate tumbleweeds!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilli, I've had those suckers stuck under my car/truck and they are very hard to remove.

Hate tumbleweeds!

Ya, you and me both. Growing up in the southwest it doesn't take one long to realize just how nasty these things are, especially when one has to pull weeds in the yard. :angry:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
They do, and the stickers are just as sharp when they are alive as they are when they die. Because they are basically round balls, when the winds catch them they can move really fast. They are dangerous to motorcycle riders because of their size.

********* UPS corporate cronies are a lot like tumbleweeds, if you really think about it.

They leach nutrients from the soil, but give nothing back. They are big and obnoxious on the outside, but inside they are mostly pricks that are full of hot air. They go all over the place at high speed, but they dont really do anything except get in the way. They jam up whatever they come into contact with and create a lot of extra work and stress for the people who have to clean up the mess that they leave behind.

And I thought tumbleweeds didnt grow in Atlanta. Guess I was wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Scott Davis and his UPS corporate cronies are a lot like tumbleweeds, if you really think about it.

They leach nutrients from the soil, but give nothing back. They are big and obnoxious on the outside, but inside they are mostly pricks that are full of hot air. They go all over the place at high speed, but they dont really do anything except get in the way. They jam up whatever they come into contact with and create a lot of extra work and stress for the people who have to clean up the mess that they leave behind.

And I thought tumbleweeds didnt grow in Atlanta. Guess I was wrong.

Gee, I thought you were describing.......
obama-goofy.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Congrats to Angela Squiggle for graduating from Squiggle College in Squiggle, Mass. !!!

That would make you one proud squiggle poppa !!