How's the view???........

Do you eat bluegill ?

Yes ma'am you sure do. As rod said you need the bigger ones to make it worthwhile, roughly the size of the palm of a hand from behind the gill plate to the beginning of the tail. In fairness to Meno perch are good to eat as well as crappie too.

fethrs

IMG_2290.jpg

This was back in Feb
IMG_2290.jpg

djkre8r

I should start a poll. Who's cuter, you or the perch?:happy-very:

Well thank you! LOL

I was lucky enough to get that route again today and took my WHOLE HOUR there (and it was in trace). Removed socks and boots, rolled up my shorts and had an awesome lunch hour with my fly rod. Should have brought my new wading boots - ripped some skin off the bottom of my foot and never knew it until I was drying off.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I see those on the Kardashians all the time........you're lucky to get away for under $2000 a pair for the fancy ones......some are lots more. I'm not a shoe hound. I'm into comfort & good support......don't need to be twisting an ankle from high heels. I see it happening on the runways all the time and making the blooper reels at night.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I see those on the Kardashians all the time........you're lucky to get away for under $2000 a pair for the fancy ones......some are lots more. I'm not a shoe hound. I'm into comfort & good support......don't need to be twisting an ankle from high heels. I see it happening on the runways all the time and making the blooper reels at night.

[video=youtube;Mv_1DjWLrns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv_1DjWLrns[/video]
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That clip shows that model's ankle/feet rolling....how does she not break an ankle??
During a softball game one of the girls slid into second base a little late. Her foot snapped to a right angle to her leg, knew it had to be broken, but no it was just sprained, three days later she was playing again. God may have designed women ankles more durable than men.

During a softball game one of the girls slid into second base a little late. Her foot snapped to a right angle to her leg, knew it had to be broken, but no it was just sprained, three days later she was playing again. God may have designed women ankles more durable than men.

More durable than this guy.

Oops, sorry should have checked it with the sound on for language. Just turn your speakers off.

menotyou

bella amicizia

Yes, we are durable!