How's the view???........

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
a pretty view....
clouds.jpg

Driveslayer

Along the Kissimmee River in central Florida. Miles of rivers, swamps and undeveloped land. We are in a bad drought right now which has the snakes migrating for water. The water mocasins(cottonmouth) have striked at my tires as a drove by. I take the "Look before stepping" very seriously on my route. Managers rarely go for rides with me. Also lots of free roamimg Gators. The Black/Brown Widows spiders are on everything out here. A man was killed by Africanized Bees out here a couple years ago(google it). The few people that live out here have viscious dogs. Otherwise its a cake route.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Along the Kissimmee River in central Florida. Miles of rivers, swamps and undeveloped land. We are in a bad drought right now which has the snakes migrating for water. The water mocasins(cottonmouth) have striked at my tires as a drove by. I take the "Look before stepping" very seriously on my route. Managers rarely go for rides with me. Also lots of free roamimg Gators. The Black/Brown Widows spiders are on everything out here. A man was killed by Africanized Bees out here a couple years ago(google it). The few people that live out here have viscious dogs. Otherwise its a cake route.

By chance do you run across any inbred children sitting up on a bridge playing the banjo?
deliverance.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Looks like it used to be a rattler, but I don't see a rattle, though the shape of the head is indicative of venom.

Coachwhip or Moccasin?

What is the black thing sticking out of the front of the turkey?
It's leash!

Last week a woman out here gave birth to twins. The new borns were immediately considered cousins.
Ha Ha Ha, nice!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
After a quick search I have learned that Cottonmouths do not have rattlers. The second pic looks like a Cottonmouth.

Last edited:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
What is the black thing sticking out of the front of the turkey?

Beard. Wonder why Butterball doesn't include them with the neck and giblets.
Walk into many garages on my area where they are displayed as trophys along with the tail feathers. Guess the spouse won't allow them displayed in the house.