How's the view???........

moreluck

golden ticket member
That would be " Manhunter" with Will Peterson, an excellent movie. Far supierior to the remake with Ed Norton called "Red Dragon". Based on the books by Thomas Harris, all revolving around the Hannibal Lechtor character.

Thought you would want to know that "Manhunter" is on AMC this afternoon (2PM in CA.)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gracias. But I have had it on DVD for years. I`ll do a double feature with it and Silence of the Lambs every so often.

I did watch Manhunter. I'd never seen it before.....don't know how I missed it. The ending was different from the Red Dragon movie. I kind of like the surprise of the Red Dragon ending where you think the evil guy got burned up in the house fire, but really he's alive and comes to get Will Graham's family. Both were very good.

I did watch Manhunter. I'd never seen it before.....don't know how I missed it. The ending was different from the Red Dragon movie. I kind of like the surprise of the Red Dragon ending where you think the evil guy got burned up in the house fire, but really he's alive and comes to get Will Graham's family. Both were very good.

Red Dragon, the remake, is truer to the Harris novel and ended the same way.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Okay, I'm officially OLD! My daughter (Sara) and her husband Kenny went to Key West for the week. They visited us, on the way down, and again, on the way up. I had lunch with them today, as they told me what a great time they had. I'm a proud Dad and Father-In-Law.:happy2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Okay, I'm officially OLD! My daughter (Sara) and her husband Kenny went to Key West for the week. They visited us, on the way down, and again, on the way up. I had lunch with them today, as they told me what a great time they had. I'm a proud Dad and Father-In-Law.:happy2:
Curious? Why does that make you 'officially old'?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Won't the gators get the cows?
Gators don't screw with Cows, at least, not the full grown one's. I'll have to take pictures of the houses out here. It's exactly one mile from the gate, to the main circle, of this community, and another mile to MOST of the houses. The houses here are HUGE, on 5 plus acres, with horse corrals, cows, etc... One house I delivered to had a pond with 3 baby Gators sunning themselves. These pictures are from the phone cam, which is easier to carry on my bike. I'll make sure to bring the "good" cam, on my next "journey".

Driveslayer

boat 008.jpg
boat 008.jpg