How's the view???........

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Seriously, I think they should let everyone deliver out of it for a day.

A few years ago they had one of the "NASCAR" pakage cars floating around our area, and the deal was that if you made a $25 donation to United Way they would load your route into that car for a day. A bunch of drivers signed up for it and our building wound up raising a few hundred bucks. I never got the chance to drive it because my route pulled a pup trailer and the NASCAR pkg car didnt have a hitch. Bummer.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I almost stepped on this critter...I didnt see it at all on the way to the house I was delivering to, and on the way back I finally noticed it when the toe of my boot was only a couple of inches away as I was stepping back into the package car.:surprised:
snake2.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I almost stepped on this critter...I didnt see it at all on the way to the house I was delivering to, and on the way back I finally noticed it when the toe of my boot was only a couple of inches away as I was stepping back into the package car.:surprised:

What kind of snake is that?

rod

Retired 23 years

At first glance I thought it was a steaming pile of dog poo from a sick dog.

satellitedriver

Eastern Smooth earthsnake
(Virginia valeriae)

over9five

Staff member
I hate picking up leaves. When I lived in the forest, I would simply blow them back into the woods.

Now I have these wonderful brick walls that help keep the leaves in the yard.....

leaves001.jpg