How's the view???........

menotyou

bella amicizia
I suggest you buy one of those cushions people use at the football games as you will be on the sidelines for quite some time to come.
About 9 months. You being so nice. Would Nancy like some coffee and girl chat? I'm really bloated right now, as I have my period. What kind of tampons do you use? I like Tampax pearl.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You asked me earlier if I would quit posting on the day that I retire. I will take that one step further--I will stop posting the day that either one of us is no longer employed by UPS.
Please don't!

Then why are your eyes closed????

OK, who is she?
My new girlfriend, ahhhhhh!

About 9 months. You being so nice. Would Nancy like some coffee and girl chat? I'm really bloated right now, as I have my period. What kind of tampons do you use? I like Tampax pearl.
Ouch, I think you guys both need to have a talk with Dad. Sober, where are you?!?!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I never owned a toaster oven.......or a pressure cooker either. I don't feel as though I was deprived or missed something. Did I?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Then why are your eyes closed????

OK, who is she?
New Squeeze, oh, and she's a runner, Hooray!!!

Great pic Steve. So happy for you. She is beautiful. :happy2:
Thanks Mrs S, I really appreciate that!

x2!

What is she hanging around you for????

She could do better! LOLLOLLOL
Hmmm? You know what, she's so cool, that I may ask her to jump on here and tell you for herself. Yes, it's like THAT. :P

Take it slow........
Thank you J, sage advice, that I will surely heed. : )

Mmmmmm, there seems to be a large chicken in the slow cookah.....

And it smells real good!
Yummy!